When we enjoy our lovely songs, most of us like the beautiful or cool album arts which feature along with the songs. Not only do these cover arts provide valued information like the artist’s name, the title of the song, etc., these photos also help to give an aesthetic view on organizing the songs. Below I shall discuss very simple steps to add Add Album Art to MP3.
Ways to Add Album Art to MP3 files
Windows Media Player
- Launch Windows Media Player on your PC.
- Click the “Start” button, and seek for “Windows Media Player.” Click it to launch the program. Once in, click on “Switch to Library,” to view your music library on the player.
- Copy the image that you want to use as your album art.
- Search the image on Google Image Search, and download it to your PC.
- You may also have your required image pre-existing on your PC. In any case, navigate to the image wherever it is stored, right-click on it, and click “Copy.”
- In the music library on Windows Media Player, find the MP3 tracks or albums to which you want to add a new cover art.
- You can find them by navigating through “Library”-> “Music” -> “Album.”
- After you find the album you want to change the cover art of in the music library, right-click on it, and click “Paste album art.” And there, it’s done.
- At this point, it is to be noted that the existing album art will be deleted completely and to retrieve it back; you would need to manually find the picture back.
- The format of the image can be any: GIF, PNG, JPG, etc.
- Launch iTunes on your PC.
- This step does the whole work by itself.
- All you need to, is click “File” -> “Library” -> “Get Album Artwork”.
- Next thing you know is iTunes has searched all of the missing album arts for you. I
- f you want to do this for one specific album, right-click on it, and select “Get Album Artwork.”
- However, you may want to add artwork of your taste. As such, follow these steps below:
- Search for your desired images on the Internet. Right-click on it to download and copy it to your PC.
- Inside iTunes, find the album to which you want to add the art.
- Right-click on this album and click “Get Info.”
- In the popup that appears, choose “Artwork” and then “Add Artwork.”
- Following this, you can add the new picture, as well as view the old one.
- The old one is to be deleted by right-clicking on it.
- For the first step, you need to import all the related files, both the MP3 tracks, as well as the pictures to be used for album art. Use the “Import” button to effect this.
- Use the drag-and-drop method to add images to the MP3 tracks.
- Add all the MP3 files to which you want to add the cover art, to the Music timeline, by dragging them to it.
- Similarly, add all the images to the PIP timeline using the same dragging technique.
- Next, you would want to sync these images to the music files. To do this, place your cursor at the end of the image.
- When an “I” icon appears, drag it and fit it to the whole length of the MP3 file
- You can use the “Play” button to preview the effect.
- If satisfied, click on “Create” to save it in MP4 format.
There are also options for direct upload to Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Album Art Grabber is a very suitable application for to Add Album Art to MP3.
- Install the application on your Android device. Launch it.
- There are three buttons “Grab,” “Clear” and “Prefs.” Tap “Clear” to remove the wrong album arts.
- Next, press “Grab.” The album art finder will automatically update the required album arts.
Other such applications for Android are Cover Art Grabber and Cover Art Finder.
To add images to MP3 tracks on your iPhone
Simply copy the MP3 tracks to your PC, set the desired images, and send them back to your phone. Alternatively, you may use other third-party applications like MP3 Cover Downloader and KeepVid Music, which shall prove helpful.
The above-mentioned ways are very easy to implement and assures a satisfactory response.