Discord is a very popular voice messaging application among the gamers. It basically let its users chat on the server for free. You can chat over texts or voice messages, enhancing the communicating experience among players from all around the world.
This is a free chatting app that ensures security and also efficiently runs on almost all the devices available. Through this app, you can create your own server and manage it. You can even be able to customize some of its functionalities and sometimes wholly rely on the app to work itself, reducing your time and headache.
Over the years, Discord has gained a vast popularity resulting which in today’s date there are above 45 millions users using the Discord Bots. It has made an impression on its users by its customizable functionalities and sometimes the ability to perform substantial and influential tasks despite being such an accessible and user-friendly User Interface.
If you are not satisfied with the inbuilt functionalities then also get an option where you can choose and select to add more features to it. You can add bots to a discord server very quickly, and that’s what makes it so adaptable by the gamers.
Being a beginner, you might have faced a problem in a while, adding Bots to your server or might just get confused about how to add them or what are the steps to be followed. Do not worry; we are here to help you come out of this situation with ease.
Though the steps are super comfortable and straightforward to execute, it might sometimes be very tricky. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below, and in the end, you would find yourself successfully adding Bot to your server.
How to Add Bots to a Discord Server
The steps are as follows if you want to add bots to a discord server without any hassle.
- In the first step, all you need to do is log in to your Discord Account on the official site of the Discord.
- In this step, you need to get the permission from your server. Obtaining permissions includes the procedures mentioned below:
- Find and go to the General Permissions in your server settings.
- There you will find a slide with a number of options on it.
- Click or Tap to tick on Manage Server option, this will to verify the permission from the server.
- Get the permission for that server to which you want to add the Bots.
- Invite to add bots. But first, you need to ensure that the Bot you are adding is a genuine or authorized bot.
- Go to the official site of your desire Bot and click on the ‘Add Bot to Server’ option.
- For adding a Bot to the Discord server, go to the Discord’s site, and you will find a number of bots for your server.
- Click on ‘Invite,’ and you will be redirected to a new activity asking for permission.
- Choose your Server to which you want to add the bot.
- You will get a drop-down box from where you have to select the server to which you want to add the bot.
- But, if you ‘re going to add Bot to the Discord server, you need to be a bit careful while choosing the specific server.
- This is the second last step where you need to authorize the bot. Just click on the ‘Authorize’ option and within few moments it will be added to the server and you can that in the sidebar of the server once it gets added.
- In the final step, all you need to need to do is click on ‘Save Changes.’ This will execute all the changes you made and add the Bot to the server successfully.