Students of CBSE appearing for their best study apps for class 10th students exam this year must make the most of their time reviewing and studying. There are many CBSE apps available that are made to support kids in their academic performance. It makes little difference if you can only access study guides, a syllabus, or example papers. Many of these applications (including essay writing services or a homework help website) provide all you need, including subject-specific practice test questions, knowledge organizers, activities, and revision games. This demonstrates these apps’ importance for intervention sessions, review lessons, and stress reduction.
The freely downloadable online best study apps for class 10th students are the best for students of class 10 as it also becomes feasible for the parents. For CBSE class 10 kids, the entertaining content on these applications will make learning easy.
These apps are widely available, which is beneficial. However, as it can be challenging for pupils to choose the finest ones, it might also be a disadvantage. This article examines some of the top CBSE study apps for class 10 kids.
See also: [Latest 2023] 16 Best Free Random Number Generator Tools
Table of Contents
Best 10 Study Apps for Class 10th Students
Here’s the 10 Best Study Apps for Class 10th Students.
Meritnation – Free Live Classes for ICSE, CBSE, and more
One of the top and most used CBSE applications for board exam preparation is this one. It covers various topics, including Sanskrit, Hindi, Sanskrit, Math, Science, Social Science, and Accountancy.
All the materials like Mock tests, previous year papers, NCERT sum solutions, pre-recorded tutorials, and other materials are available in various sets for Class 10. Which are all crucial for your academic endeavors.
The resources cover the sixth through twelfth grades. As a result, it contains almost 40 lakh answers and covers all the required subjects.
- Comprehensive Coverage of Syllabus: Meritnation covers the entire Class 10 syllabus for various state and national boards, ensuring access to all the information you need to excel in your exams.
- Interactive Study Material: Meritnation provides interactive study material in videos, animations, simulations, and quizzes.
- Expert Support: Meritnation has a team of experienced and highly qualified teachers available to help you with any doubts or questions.
See also: Top 10 Websites Like Library Genesis | Updated 2023
Toppr – App of Free Learning for Class 5 – 12
This CBSE study software almost completely covers the ICSE and State boards. Students preparing for the AIIMS, NEET, and IIT JEE Main exams can also benefit from this software and use the mock exams as practice.
Additionally, it offers video lectures in Hindi and English that cover a variety of syllabus chapters and themes. Some of the resources available to students for learning and studying include video lectures, practice questions, and mock exams.
- Customized Learning Experience: Toppr employs machine learning and AI to tailor lessons to each learner.
- Comprehensive Study Material: Toppr provides extensive study material, including videos, animations, simulations, and interactive quizzes.
- Expert Support: Toppr has a team of experienced and highly qualified teachers available to help you with any doubts or questions.
See also: What is Remote Proctoring? How Does It Work
CBSE Class 10 by edurev
This is the best app made for CBSE class 10 kids. This app covers all of the popular topics and subjects related to the CBSE syllabus. It offers a big library of study notes, example papers, NCERT books, practice papers, and other study tools. The app also contains the CBSE syllabus for class 10, which is a good feature by Edurev.
Additionally, it offers practice exams, sample papers, NCERT book solutions, revision notes, online tests, significant question banks, etc. You can also access video tutorials to obtain the necessary expertise through videos.
- Focused on CBSE Syllabus: Edurev’s CBSE Class 10 app is specifically designed to cater to the CBSE syllabus for Class 10.
- Interactive Study Material: Edurev provides interactive study material, including videos, animations, simulations, and quizzes.
- Experienced Teachers: Edurev’s professional and educated professors can answer your inquiries.
See also: Top 10 Best Websites Like Textsheet
BYJU – The Learning App
To assist students with disciplines like math, biology, chemistry, and physics, this software offers learning methods that are highly effective, interesting, and adaptive. Through their trademarked teaching techniques, this team leverages cutting-edge technology to impart knowledge to young pupils with bright brains in a pleasant and efficient manner.
This app’s learning resources are exciting and interactive and offer a variety of formats, including quizzes, puzzles, and movies. Additionally, it gives students access to details on the CBSE syllabus, old test questions, marking guidelines, practice papers, etc.
- Comprehensive Study Material: BYJU provides comprehensive and interactive study material, including videos, animations, simulations, and interactive quizzes.
- Experienced Teachers: BYJU faculty members have been teaching for a long time and have extensive training and expertise in their fields.
- Personalized Learning: BYJU tailors students’ education using data analytics and machine learning.
See also: 8 Best Free E-Book Download Sites Without Registration
Vedantu- Learning LIVE For 1-12, JEE, and NEET
For CBSE class 10 pupils, essay writers at Writance college paper writing service suggest this excellent app.
This app has in-depth courses made by some of India’s top and most experienced instructors, who are famous for their expertise and aptitude as instructors from some of the most prestigious engineering and medical universities in the nation.
- Live Online Classes: Vedantu offers real-time online lessons by knowledgeable instructors with extensive expertise.
- Personalized Learning: Vedantu helps students excel in each subject.
- Comprehensive Study Material: Vedantu provides complete study material, including videos, animations, simulations, and interactive quizzes.
See also: 5 Best French Learning Apps You Need in 2023
Khan Academy- Learning For Free From Class 1-12
Khan Academy is one of the world’s biggest and most well-known online learning platforms. For the benefit of the students, this online platform offers video classes and tutorials.
Students are given movies that show records on an electronic whiteboard. Students preparing for standardized tests like the LSAT, MCAT, SAT, and others will find this platform very helpful.
- High-Quality Content: Khan Academy provides high-quality educational content, including videos, interactive lessons, and quizzes.
- Wide Range of Subjects: Khan Academy covers many subjects, including mathematics, science, history, economics, and more.
- Complimentary Access: Khan Academy, a non-profit, offers free education worldwide. Its material, including Class 10 classes, is free, making it a good alternative for students looking to save costs.
See also: Top 10 Homework Planner Apps to Use in 2023
CBSE Class 10 Board Papers – Solved Papers
For children in class 10 of CBSE schools, CBSE Class 10 was created. It was created to assist students in assessing how well-prepared they are for their class’s board test. Students can use the app to navigate if they get lost at any point during their preparation or are unsure of where they stand.
You may access the question papers from previous years for all the courses and the solutions through this app, which will help students better understand how to approach their test preparation.
- Relevant Practice Material: The CBSE Class 10 Board Papers – Solved Papers app contains last year’s board papers and solutions.
- Improved Preparation: Solving the previous year’s CBSE Class 10 board papers can help you identify improvement areas.
- Better Time Management: Practicing with the previous year’s CBSE Class 10 board papers can help you improve your time management skills.
See also: General Knowledge Apps | 17 Best GK Apps For Android
Any Do -Planner, To Do List, Reminders, and Calendar
Students can plan and schedule their timetables using a feature built into the app. It’s typical for students not to want to write their daily schedules down on a notepad. In this situation, individuals can make a frame of work for their studies using the app.
The ability to access the app from anywhere and verify one’s organized timetable is among its most appealing aspects. Additionally, they are free to alter it whenever and however they see fit. For students who frequently forget to make plans and schedule their time, this software comes in helpful.
- Task Management: Anydo lets you make to-do lists, set reminders, and monitor deadlines.
- Collaboration: Anydo is great for collaborative projects and studies since you can share to-do lists and tasks.
- Calendar Integration: Anydo integrates with your calendar, allowing you to see your schedule, appointments, and tasks all in one place.
See also: 6 Best Apps for College Students to Simplify Your College Life
This software makes the subject enjoyable and simple for pupils who struggle with math. It provides a simple math tip for students to quickly and easily answer mathematical problems.
Due to their deadline to figure out the math trick, this will keep their minds alert. They also have a deadline by which to finish their calculations. The student will benefit in an exam since they can finish their math problems more quickly than other students.
- Easy-to-Learn Tricks: Arithmetic Strategy is an app that teaches kids basic tricks to solve math problems fast and correctly.
- Improved Problem-Solving Skills: Students may improve their problem-solving abilities and confidence by practicing these arithmetic strategies.
- Exam Preparation: Math Methods may assist students in preparing for examinations by giving shortcuts and tricks for many mathematical problems.
See also: Top 8 Exam Preparation Apps for Students of All Ages!
Skillz – Logic Brain Games
This app offers assistance to students in a unique way compared to other apps.
Keeping students intellectually attentive while playing enjoyable brain-interactive activities, such as word puzzles, memory games, and nimble puzzles, helps students relieve stress.
- Mental Exercise: Skillz – Logic Brain Games offers hard puzzles and brain teasers to promote problem-solving, critical thinking, and reasoning.
- Improved Concentration: Students can enhance their concentration and focus by solving puzzles and playing brain games.
- Fun and Engaging: Skillz – Logic Brain Games provide a fun and engaging way to improve cognitive skills.
See also: [Solved] How to Fix Class Not Registered Error in Windows
Which is now the best app to prepare for class 10?
Currently, there are several apps in 2023 for class 10 preparation. Among all the best of them are Byjus, Toppr, Vedantu, Meritnation, Khan Academy, and so on. Read this article in detail, and you will indeed find the best app for yourself in 2023.
Is tuition a need online or offline for class 10 preparation?
Students of Class 10 of ICSE, or any other board can avoid taking online coaching if they are confident enough with their preparation for class 10. Also, if you prefer and understand more in the offline classes, you can then not think of online ones. But if you are not prepared well with your class 10 syllabus and face traveling issues, then you should definitely go for online classes.
Which app teaches class 10 students free of cost?
Indeed there are no such apps that teach any student free of cost. At some point or the other, they demand money to subscribe for the rest of the classes. Though this app -My Study Life provides most of the study materials for free for class 10 students.
Which app is better for class 10 studies Toppr or Byjus?
Both apps are among the top 10 apps for class 10 studies. Students willing to opt for these classes can go with the parameters of fees demanded by them. Also, class 10 students can look for a review of these classes and ask for a demo class. Thus make a decision from them and confirm.
Is 1 hour before the exam enough for studies for the class 10 exam?
Students of class 10 who were very attentive during the whole session can think of revising the syllabus 1 hour before the exam. Although 1 hour before the exam could be quite late for class 10 students. Also, the students who score average marks during the session must focus and start studying months before exam.
In a nutshell, things can be concluded as all best study apps for class 10th students are best at their places. It’s just that which app is the most suitable for you and makes learning the best for you. Class 10 students should keep the focus on their studies ad reach out to these online apps in case of any difficulty. If you also chose one among these online learning apps for Class 10, let us know which one worked for you.
See also: Top 10 Copyscape Alternative Tools to Check for Plagiarism