Music is something that cheers you up and gives you relaxation from all kind of stress you faced in a day or at a particular time. It depends on people which kind of taste they have in music like some people love to listen romantic while some of them love to hear to party and chart busters. The kind of music we listen tells what kind of person we are. Music is something that soothes you and calms you down very easily. And when it comes to music, Spotify does come to our minds. But this post is about how to delete your Spotify account.
People who make music always keep in mind that whoever listens to the music must enjoy the music when they listen to it either it may be a romantic one or a chart buster or a party number.
Now coming to listening music people used to listen to music on radio’s on their TV sets when music based shows were aired on TV’s but on radio’s music was played 24*7.
But nowadays as the time elapsed and music grew day by day and generation by generation people started changing their taste of music.
Nowadays many music streaming apps are found, and they have grown quite popular, and now everyone has a music streaming app installed on their smartphones. Radio sets are quite unpopular, and apps have become popular. One of the apps that are growing seriously and reaching everyone in this small world is Spotify. It has evolved enormously, and it is the best music streaming app right now.
Spotify is available across various countries and also available in different languages. It has reached many people, and people just love it for the kind of music it provides, the quality of music and also various options to stream their favourite song.
Spotify has a basic version in which people are only able to stream their favourite song and also create playlists of their favourite songs. But they need to signup with an account and need to create a Spotify account even for the basic version. Spotify allows its premium users to download the songs and also gives various options, i.e., it allows its users to download the song in HD quality and much more.
So as Spotify has many advantages it also has some disadvantages noticed by people and people often tend to delete their Spotify account due to some issues. Deleting your Spotify account is not an easy task or your account doesn’t get deleted by just pressing a single button as you don’t have any such option. You need to get in touch with the customer care officer to know how to delete spotify account.
Steps to Delete Your Spotify Account
- Open Spotify from your browser and click About in the bottom left-hand side of the page.
- Then click “contact us” in customer service and support.
- After that, log in to your account by entering your email-id and password.
- Then all you gotta do is tap on select “account” from the bottom left-hand side of the page.
- Now in “can, you tell us more“section you need to select “I want to close my Spotify account permanently“.
- Then a warning/confirmation appears on the screen regarding closing your Spotify account and then click “Close account“.
- Soon you will get an email from Spotify regarding the closure of your account, and if you have made your mind to close your account then you may neglect the email, and your Spotify account will be deleted forever, and you will no longer be able to access the account after deletion.
These were simple steps to delete spotify account. To delete your premium Spotify account, you just need to stop paying, and your account automatically gets deleted.
- Facebook: Login to your Facebook account and then go to applications. Then from apps sections select Spotify and click the cross button beside it. Here you go, you just have spotify delete account.
- Twitter: Login to your Twitter account and then click on applications. Then check for Spotify in the list and then click Revoke access. And then your Spotify account gets deleted.
- Google+: Login to your Google+ account and then click on settings and select connected apps. Then click manage apps and then search for Spotify. And revoke access to the account and your account deletes.
- Yahoo: Login to your account and then click on account info. You may have to enter your password to verify your account. And then click on account information. In account information you need to select manage apps and website connections. And then select Spotify in order to delete your Spotify account. After that,you may remove to revoke its access and that’s it you have deleted your Spotify account.
- LinkedIn: Login to your LinkedIn account and then go to account settings. And then click on Groups, companies, and applications. And in the application, you need to search for Spotify and remove it to delete your account.
This answers the question of how to delete a spotify account from social media. Now you can also delete your account by filling a form. In which you have first to select “remove/cancel account“. And in the second field you have to select “I want to close my account“. And in the third field you need to specify the reason for leaving and your account may get deleted.
You can also shoot an email at email@example.com. Providing your username, date of birth and postal code. And they will delete your Spotify account.
These were some simple steps to delete your Spotify account, you might also feel like deleting your Amazon Account since you are planning to go off of social media as Spotify is a very good app for streaming music so you need to think twice before deleting the account as you may not have access to your playlists and favorite tracks after deleting your account.