Mobile apps are the new living species that are far from becoming extinct: thousands are added to major or independent app stores every day. Does it always take a big team of professionals to make an app? Not always. With flipabit.dev, you can make an app of your own even if you have no coding experience. In this article, we give you a complete Flipabit review to help you decide. However, if you do want to learn to code, check this out.
See also: Ultimate 10 Best C# IDE to Use in 2022
- 1 Automated App Maker? Is It Possible?
- 2 How to Make Apps Online (Fast)
- 3 What Apps Can You Make With Flipabit?
- 4 Any Downsides to Flipabit?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Final Words
Automated App Maker? Is It Possible?
What makes app development flourish is standardization. Both Android and iOS (and minor platforms) offer their SDK to create apps compatible with these systems. Many elements of these apps are similar and standard, using similar or even identical code fragments. That’s why it is possible to craft apps exclusively from these bricks.
Flipabit review makes use of this feature, enabling its users to visually design their apps and enable them to fetch and process data. This is what most of us expect from an app when we need one fast. Along with that, you can compile your app and publish it on App Store and Google Play.
How to Make Apps Online (Fast)
With Flipabit, making apps becomes possible even if you cannot code. Developing an app includes several stages:
- Create an interface. To design and develop it, you need the backgrounds and icons that you will use in it. Any separate element is positioned in a widget that you place on the home screen. You can add texts, images, interactive components, edit fonts, format text, and group widgets to make some elements scrollable and others stationary.
- Processing data. Apps made with Flipabit can send and capture API requests; you need to specify your requests and adjust the outputs in the widget inspector. So you can connect to external resources and fetch data from them (like weather or financial apps do).
Adding animations and other effects that depend on the fetched data.
- Adding certificates and other data necessary to make your app work on mobile devices or computers.
Though specific coding knowledge is not necessary for Flipabit, you still need to know at least HTML coding basics to work with widgets correctly. HTML, nevertheless, is now an essential skill for anyone trying to make anything digital. Many amateurs in mobile app development are familiar with HTML; if you are not, it will not take you long to absorb the main concepts. You can also benefit from being familiar with SQL, which won’t take long either, as you don’t have to become a pro in it.
What Apps Can You Make With Flipabit?
The possibilities of this type of builder are somewhat limited. In this Flipabit review, here are types of apps that one can create with Flipabit:
- Store apps. They are highly standardized these days, so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel regarding user interface and stuff. Just make a regular app and connect it to your online store.
- Weather apps. There are many already, but who knows, maybe you want a specific one.
- Calendar apps. It can be great for companies that don’t want to use generic resources like Google Calendar or Teams. They may prefer to install their calendar app where office events don’t interfere with anything else.
- Interactive museums and catalogs. They can contain images, texts, internal and external hyperlinks – anything you’d want from this sort of app.
- 3D models, including sophisticated projects like an anatomy model of a human body (this project does impress!).
- Media apps (video and music players, both streaming and local). You may need a streaming player for specific purposes (like watching trailers of movies recommended by certain critics or showing in local cinemas).
- Magazines, catalogs, and so on.
- Other sorts of corporate apps.
When you need to make a particular app quickly, you better make it with Flipabit review than hire a developer team. Making it from scratch takes more resources and time than you might expect, while creating it with a builder may be a simple way.
Any Downsides to Flipabit?
It’s only fair to mention the cons as part of the Flipabit review. Powerful as it is, Flipabit offers more than other online builders, but still, it cannot provide all the opportunities you have if writing code from scratch. Limited by widgets, you can only do as much as they allow (though for most uses, that’s enough).
For example, the built-in code optimization is far from perfect. It’s not that important, though, as apps you make with Flipabit are primarily lightweight, so they can afford imperfect code and still run on most iOS and Android devices. That’s where limitations do you good.
It’s like composing music in a DAW without MIDI instruments: great you can connect synths and banks, but playing live still provides more opportunities than picking notes with a mouse. Still, some composers succeed even like this, and when it comes to house music, why not?
Though the idea of creating an app with an online builder is now more precise, there are still questions arising after reading the Flipabit review.
Can I make a game with Flipabit?
Flipabit is a great tool when it comes to productivity apps or everyday tools. In theory, you can invent one that can be made with it. But game development takes more.
Can I make an app from scratch with Flipabit?
As a builder, it requires the bricks you will build your app of. Icons and backgrounds, texts and buttons, animations, and sounds are to be made first. If you are a designer first, it should be no problem. Otherwise, you’ll need someone to design these primary bricks.
What do I need to know to make an app with Flipabit?
Some HTML and SQL knowledge would be excellent. But the first thing you need is a clear understanding of what sort of app you want, how it should look, and how it should function.
Can I use Flipabit for free?
Yes, there is a free plan. It’s a great option to take your time and learn how to make apps without coding.
If you have been looking for a tool to create mobile apps fast without coding, hope this Flipabit review helped you. How do you like it? What do you expect from it? Have you had any experience with Flipabit or similar services? We want to read your comments to see how they worked for you. Hope this Flipabit Review was helpful for you.