With this advancing world and the advancement in the technology, we take out time from our busy schedule and play games, isn’t it? Some get addicted to the game while some still play for just refreshment or fun. Thus, you must know how to Gameshare on Xbox One.
But these, are the ordinary people, talking about the hardcore gamers; they don’t play the standard games like you and me. The games that they play are quite high in graphics, every advance in technology, require high-end devices like a powerful GPU, a monitor that can support that GPU without any frame drop, gears, and most importantly a video game console like Playstation, Xbox or any other.
The Abode of Xbox
Since the evolution of the digital games, sharing games among consoles has always been a burden earlier. The same goes with the older version of the Xbox, if you wished to share a game with your friend’s Xbox you would probably hate that because every time you have to carry a disc of that game and carry along with you so that you can put that disc into your friend’s Xbox and install it. It would be a very hectic job and would kill time if someone has a large circle of gamers in family or friends.
With the latest version of Xbox, i.e., Xbox One, this problem has been overcome. One can now easily share games from one Xbox to another without inserting any disc to install the game. And, we have made this article for you, focusing on a how to Gameshare on Xbox One. But before we start, you can share only those games that you purchase online from the Xbox online store.
So, if you are buying a disc of a game and install it on your Xbox, then you will not be allowed to share that particular game with others.
Setting Up of Xbox One Game Sharing
- The person with whom you want to share your games should have a habit of purchasing games online. Once you find or discover that person, proceed to step 2.
- Be sure that the person with whom you want to share the games is/are trustworthy and keep your Xbox One password confidential. This is very much essential for your friend to be reliable because the game sharing process over Xbox One includes sharing your password. So, you have to be very careful regarding this and must share only with that person whom you know personally and do not indulge yourself sharing your password with any stranger on the internet.
- After you and your friend finish up step 2, it’s now time to start the process. As your friend to click on the ADD NEW button for adding any new account to your Xbox One.
- After adding a new account, enter the password that you have set for you and your desired Gamertag. Before proceeding further make sure that both of you are signed in successfully.
- Now comes the settings part; if you have Kinect then merely say “Xbox, go to the settings, ” or you can manually go to the settings and proceed as per the instructions mentioned below.
- SETTINGS>>MY XBOX>>MY HOME>>XBOX and select ‘Make this my home Xbox.’ This will help you both to get access and purchase each other’s games.
- After you complete all these steps, and the Xbox console is set to My Home Xbox, you need to proceed further.
- After you have successfully configured the desired Xbox console to “My Home Xbox,” both of you can now log out of your consoles and log in back to your respective consoles.
- When you log in back to your respective consoles, you can now find all the games available in both of them and appear with a tag “READY TO INSTALL” in the “MY GAMES & APPS” section of the Xbox One console.
- Once you complete the steps, you can download and install any games on both the consoles and play them together on both the consoles.
Things to Remember
As you successfully install Gameshare on Xbox One, there are few things that you will have to keep in mind. They are:
- Both the players can play online the same game using the identical copy of the game that you and your friend have purchased.
- As each has their distinct Gamertag, one can play as much as they want without actually worrying about any designated time or so. Now you can switch among two or different accounts from the same console. Connect to multiple Gamertags and with various accounts, share, download, install and play various games online with your mates at the same time.
- By mistake, if you buy any game online from your friend’s account then there’s nothing to worry about. As you can switch accounts from the same Xbox. Later, share your games or even one can change their password to maintain a tight security to your Xbox One.
- Along with such facilities there also some lacks which includes, only 2 Xbox will work at a time. You can set any other console as you “Home Xbox” only thrice a year.
- Running games on Xbox will require a proper internet connection at your home. Because without a suitable internet connection or with poor connect you will not be able to play games or do any functions on Xbox One.
- Every Xbox One console will verify the license of the game you purchase online. Only if it satisfies the requirements as per the Xbox terms and condition policies. Then only you will be able to play the game.
- If your internet in not working properly, there will be an interruption in launching your game. And hence you will have to reconnect further and launch the game.