Instagram posts that you’ve posted can be removed at any time. Pick a position. Tap Delete after tapping above your seat. To confirm, tap Delete once more.
Sometimes you might post a picture not meant to be on Instagram. It may be due to several reasons like wrong selection, not editing, or the caption’s typing errors. Thus, all these flaws can make your post have a bad influence on your followers. You are at the right place if you are someone with a similar demand.
This guide will cover simple methods that can be beneficial for the same. Know How To Unmute Someone On IG? Click here!
See Also: Best AI Tools for Social Media Strategy
Table of Contents
How to Delete Instagram Photos Fast on Computer
Several ways claim to be effective in removing a specific Instagram post from your PC. We will be covering a total of 3 methods to delete an Instagram post on a computer. Moreover, these ways work well with almost every operating system. Hence, ensure your system is compatible with all the software we will use.
Using the Chrome Browser
Chrome is the most used internet browser, and users prefer to make it their default browser. Therefore, our first method depends on using Chrome to delete Instagram posts on the computer. Follow the given steps to get you there:
- First, open your PC’s Chrome browser and ensure a secure internet connection.
2. You can use this method on the regular Chrome tab, but switching to incognito mode is recommended. Use can do this by clicking on the three dots on the screen’s top right corner. The shortcut key for the same is Ctrl+Shift+N.
3. The next thing you have to do is switch to the browser’s mobile view. Right-click on the screen and tap the Inspect Element option in the dialog box.
4. Change the browser view from PC to mobile through the Toggle Device Toolbar button. This button is present on the Inspect element. Moreover, if you don’t find the switch, use the Ctrl+Shift+M button simultaneously.
5. Once it’s active, you must visit the official Instagram website through your browser in the Mobile view mode.
6. Next, enter all the correct details, such as your Username and Pass for your account. You can also directly log in to the account using your Facebook profile.
7. As you get into the account. Go to your Profile section to view all the uploads present there.
8. Locate the post you want to delete from Instagram and click on the three dots on the base.
9. Finally, tap on the Delete button to remove the picture. Moreover, you can’t select multiple posts at once. Thus you have to delete all the commands one after the other.
In case you are unaware, Bluestacks is a famous software that helps users get a mobile experience on a PC. It allows the users to create an artificial environment for mobile apps on the computer. Therefore, we will understand the concept of how to delete a post on Instagram on a computer using bluestacks:
- Firstly, you have to download the Bluestacks application on your computer. It is readily available on the Internet and can be installed from there.
- Make sure to complete all formalities regarding Bluestacks and activate it on the system.
- Apart from the Bluestacks, users also need to get the APK file of Instagram.
- Open Bluestacks and go to the Installed Apps tab on the screen. This will take you to where you can view all the present apps on the software.
- Next, tap on Install APK and select the Instagram file present in the Downloads section of your PC.
- Once the app gets installed on BLuestacks, follow all the procedures to complete the Instagram login process.
- Finally, go to the profile section and Delete the post by clicking on the icon with three dots.
Using Instagram App
If you wonder how to delete Instagram posts on a computer, this last method is exclusively for Windows 10. Users need the latest version of Windows 10 for this method to work. The steps for the same are:
- Firstly, you need to download the Instagram app from the App Store for Windows 10. You will not have to pay extra money to get it on the PC.
- Open the app and ensure you correctly enter the credentials to log into your profile.
3. go to your profile and select the post you wish to delete.
4. Finally, click on the Delete button and confirm the same.
How do I Delete multiple Instagram posts?
Go to your profile in the activity section of the Instagram app once it is open. The pictures and videos you shared can be found. You can select the post that you need to delete, and you will find a delete option in red color, tap the delete option.
How can I delete my Instagram post from my desktop?
The first method is to use a Chrome browser; another option is to try using bluestacks or installing the Instagram app.
Can you delete Instagram posts from the desktop in common terms?
I know you cannot delete Instagram posts from the desktop. If you’re accessing it from the website, you must download the Instagram app or any third-party website to do the purpose.
Is there a limit to deleting Instagram posts?
Generally, there is no limit to deleting Instagram posts individually, but if you’re trying to delete Ball Cost, you might get an error message. Typically, this happens when you try to delete more than ten photos.
We hope these methods about how to delete a post on Instagram on the computer will help you. Therefore, make sure to follow all the steps without skipping anything significant. Otherwise, you can mess up the things present on your Instagram profile.