Occasionally, after several incorrect passcode attempts, you will see the message “This iPad is Disabled.” Perhaps your children were playing with it, or someone thought they had the correct passcode. It can also confuse if you say “5” when you mean “9.” Even though iTunes is the standard program created by Apple to solve the different issues with Apple iOS devices, it may not be practical for you to utilize iTunes right now. This article will guide you on how to unlock disabled iPad without iTunes.
How To Reset A Disabled iPad?
- Reset a disabled iPad using iCloud.
- Unlock disabled iPad without iTunes using Tenorshare 4uKey.
- Restore disabled iPad using enter recovery mode.
We’ve provided the most thorough step-by-step instructions to unlock disabled iPad without iTunes after successfully assisting thousands of people resetting the disabled iPad without iTunes. We can use iTunes to unlock the iPad, but when we don’t connect with iTunes, we also can use other methods to unlock the Disabled iPad. You will be guided via this manual. An overview of the whole process of unlocking a disabled iPad without iTunes may be found here.
Table of Contents
Why Does My iPad Indicate That It Is Unavailable?
The iPad will shut down for 60 seconds if you repeatedly type an incorrect passcode. The smartphone will lock for five minutes after the seventh incorrect passcode is entered, deactivate for fifteen minutes after the eighth, and lock for an hour after the tenth.
The device will be permanently disabled and display the iPad unavailable message if you input the erroneous passcode one more time.
You can potentially lose all the data on your smartphone if the program suggests formatting data after ten unsuccessful passcode attempts. You don’t always have a backup.
When you input the wrong passcode, this may be an issue, even if it can be an excellent security precaution in case you lose the device. Fortunately, you must actively enable it in the device settings since it is not a default option.
Ways On How To Unlock Disabled iPad Without iTunes
Here are a few ways by which you will know how to unlock disabled iPad without iTunes.
Reset Passcode Without Using iTunes or iCloud
You may quickly restore your iPad’s functionality using iCloud if you have previously enabled the “Find My iPhone/iPad” option. You might think you can only unlock the iPad with iTunes. How to unlock an iPad without iTunes? View this list of preconditions below:
- A way to access iCloud.com on your browsers, such as a smartphone, PC, or tablet. Your device has a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
- Logging in with your Apple credentials is a must.
- Locate the activation on the device
These steps make using iCloud to unlock the passcode easier:
- Go to the Find My iPhone/iPad iCloud website in your PC’s browser. Register with your Apple credentials here, as shown above.
- Once you’ve signed in to your account, choose the iPad from the list of devices by clicking All Devices at the top of the page.
- It will access your iPad’s settings. After selecting Erase iPad, adhere to on-screen directions.
By Using Tenorshare 4uKey
Tenorshare 4uKey, a specialized iPhone/iPad passcode unlocker tool, may reset a disabled iPad if you have never synced it with iTunes. Without iTunes, it can quickly repair the disabled iPad.
Features of Tenorshare 4uKey
Tenoshare 4uKey is a fantastic tool that will help you unlock your iPad without any problem. Let’s dive in and get to know some of its best features.
- Assist you in getting out of issues with the iPhone/iPad Unlocker
- You can remove any screen lock using it, whether it is Touch or Face ID or any passcode.
- Get through the MDM login screen with success.
- Factory reset your iPad without a passcode within minutes.
- Remove the screen time lock without losing your data.
Guide To Using Tenorshare 4uKey
Whether it’s a custom numeric code, alphanumeric passcode, 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, or Face or Touch ID info, Tenorshare 4uKey can remove it within a few minutes. It supports the latest iPhone 13/13 mini/13 Pro(Max), iPad, and iOS 15.5/iPadOS 15.5.
Firstly, download Tenorshare 4uKey for free on the computer. Let’s dive in and learn how to download and install Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock your phone.
5. Once the firmware is downloaded to the PC, click the “Start Remove” button on the user interface to remove the iPad passcode.
Enter Recovery Mode
If Find My iPad is not on, or no sync exists on your iPad with iTunes, it is worthwhile to give it a go. How to unlock a disabled iPad without iTunes for free? A tried-and-true method to remove all of the data and settings on the iPad, including the screen password, is to enter recovery mode.
A tried-and-true method to remove all of the data and settings on the iPad, including the screen password, is to enter recovery mode.
See Also: Best iOS Emulator For PC | Top 5 Picks
To unlock the disabled iPad with iTunes in recovery mode, follow these instructions:
- Connect the disabled iPad to the laptop using a USB cord, then start iTunes or Finder.
- Use the buttons described in Tip 1 to perform a forced restart to enter Recovery mode on the iPad.
- Turn off your iPad and plug it into your computer if it has a Home button or Touch ID. Holding down the Power button will put the device in Recovery mode.
- Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons to switch off your iPad. Connect your device to the PC while holding the power button until recovery mode is on.
- When iTunes/Finder notices that the iPad is in recovery mode, it will give you the choice of Restoring or Updating.
- Select “Restore,” your iPad will download the software using iTunes or Finder.
Can you retrieve photos from a disabled iPad?
You can retrieve photos from a disabled iPad via iTunes or iCloud.
Can you unlock a disabled iPad without losing data?
Sadly, there is NO approved way to remove the iPad passcode without first doing a restoration. Therefore, the only method to unlock a locked iPad is by restoring it. Before you restore the locked iPad, you may, however, back up your iPad's data. You won't risk losing any iPad data, thanks to it.
Can a locked iPad be backed up?
Yes! You can still back up all the data on the device even if you have locked it and can't remember the password or the device is disabled for some other reason.
So, how to unlock a disabled iPad without iTunes? You may unlock your disabled iPad without iTunes with the techniques listed above. Tenoshare 4uKey is your best to unlock your disabled iPad issues within minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Download Tenorshare 4uKey now and unlock your iPad.