The FSociety Addon for Kodi can be titled as the little sister of the Mr. Robot Addon. You should install FSociety Addon on Kodi since it will provide you with many different types of content. Considering that it’s fairly new, just released in December this year – many will consider it one of the “mega” addons. You do not want to miss out on this one. You can use our guide to help you download and finally install this addon on Kodi.
The FSociety addon for Kodi includes TV Shows, Movies, Kids’ Corners, Documentaries, Music, and other entertainment! It will also allow you to play your video streams in Standard Definition or High Definition. FSociety will even play your streams automatically one after the other if you wish it to do so.
Table of Contents
Kodi: What Is It?
You need to understand the purpose of this platform before we can show you the simplest ways to install Kodi addons. On paper, Kodi is a media player that can stream web material and files from a hard drive. Kodi needs plugins (addons) to run online media by providing the platform with streaming connections. You can set it up on various gadgets, including Android boxes like the Amazon Firestick or Fire TV Cube.
The developers of Kodi maintain the official repository, and the add-ons are continuously checked for consistency of performance. With official Kodi addons, there is little risk involved. The disadvantage is that official add-ons only provide a small selection of content.
See Also: Is Kodi Legal? Things You Must Know About It
When Using Kodi, Think About Using a VPN For Better Privacy:
Your Internet Service Provider can keep an eye on what you do online to ensure you’re not breaking any rules. And if they suspect you of doing so, even mistakenly, they have the right to respond by slowing you down, notifying you of copyright violations, or even suspending your service. Some people have even been known to alert the police about questionable conduct.
A VPN safeguards your privacy by encrypting the data with powerful algorithms that are nearly impossible to decipher. Additionally, a VPN enables you to fake your location and appear in another place, which helps you get around most regional restrictions.
The VPN will function on your devices with a fast connection speed, a no-logging policy that further protects your privacy, no usage limitations, and software for numerous platforms. However, picking a VPN might be challenging. There are a varied number of providers and specifications.
See Also: How To Setup A VPN | Complete Guide 
The VPN For Kodi That We Recommend Is IPVanish
We have evaluated several VPN services to our standards, and IPVanish is the one we suggest for Kodi users.
IPVanish offers amazing performance and value with servers located worldwide, no speed limits or throttling, unlimited bandwidth, unfettered traffic, a strict no-logging policy, and client software readily available for most platforms.
See Also: What Is Split Tunneling VPN? | Completely Explained
Things You Should Always Keep In Mind
Before getting started with this guide, remember a few things. First and foremost is that the Official team of Kodi development does NOT support the FSociety addon developed for Kodi. Do not install FSociety Addon on Kodi if you expect any support from the official team of developers at Kodi.
This means that any help you need regarding the addon should only be directed to the developers of the “FSociety” Addon, not on the forums of Kodi’s official page. Failing to do so will leave you without any help and may also get you banned from the forums of Kodi. Alternatively, the developers of FSociety may also choose to stop responding to personal request emails or queries if they deem it so.
In this guide, we have given the step-by-step method using which you will be able to install FSociety Addon on Kodi. We have shown the procedure to Install FSociety Addon on Kodi for both versions: Kodi Krypton (V17) and Kodi Jarvis (V16). Please make a note of this and carefully follow the steps that are for your version only.
First Release: December 2017
Customized Theme: Yes
Developer: Looking Glass
Official Kodi Team Support: No
Name of Location: Looking Glass Repository
See Also: 10 Kodi Alternatives For PC That You Need To Know
How to Install FSociety Addon On Kodi V17 Krypton
Start the installation process by first opening your Kodi media center.
- Over to your left side, you will see the main menu panel.
- From the main menu, go to Settings by clicking on the gear-shaped icon. Among the icons row, go ahead and select the option which reads “File Manager.” After opening the File Manager, you should see a list. Scroll down this list and then choose “Add Source.”
- After clicking on “Add Source,” you will be redirected to the pop-up box which says “Add File Source.”
- After selecting “Add File Source,” click on the next line that is highlighted. It should say “None.”
- Enter the URL below: http://repo.lookingglass.rocks, and click on the OK button.
- The new source needs a name. Enter any name that you find suitable for it.
- Once you have entered a name for the source, click on the “OK” button to add this source.
- After adding the source, navigate to your Home Screen in Kodi and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Here you should see an option that looks like an open box icon. This is situated in the upper left corner of the menu. Click on this option that you see.
- Click on “Install From Zip File.”
- From here, select the source name which you have entered previously and then click on repository.lookingglass.zip.
- After selecting the repository, wait for the addon-enabled notification to appear.
- Go to Install from the repository.
- Choose Looking Glass Repo and then click on FSociety (it reads as F_50ci3ty). Select Install.
- Wait for the enabled notification to appear.
- To access FSociety, go back to the home screen in Kodi and click on Add-Ons. Highlight the Video add-ons option and select “FSociety” to launch the addon.
See Also: How To Install Netflix On Kodi | Best 3 Methods In 2023
How to Install FSociety Addon For Kodi V16 Jarvis
- Start the installation process by first opening your Kodi V16 Jarvis media center.
- From the home screen of Kodi, go to the System menu. Here, you will see the “File Manager.” Click on it.
- After opening File Manager, click on “Add source.”
- Click on the box that says None, and enter this URL http://repo.lookingglass.rocks. After entering the URL, click on “Done.”
- Give it any label, say, for example, “Look.” Any name you give for this new source should do just fine as long as you remember the name that you have given it. After giving your source a name, select “OK”
- Once you add the source, navigate to your Kodi home screen. Click on the SYSTEM panel.
- Click on the Add-ons options. Then select the option that shows up as “Install from zip file.”
- Click on “Look” or whatever name you gave to the source created in the previous step. Now click on repository.lookingglass.zip.
- Wait for some time, and you should receive a notification message.
- Go to Install from repository>>Looking Glass Repo>>FSociety (it reads as F_50ci3ty). Finally, click on “Install.”
- Once again, patiently wait for the “Addon Enabled” message to appear on your screen.
- To access your FSociety addon, go to Videos, select Video Add-Ons, and click on FSociety.
Setting Up a Third-party Repository
- Reopen Settings and select File Manager (Top-Right corner)
- Locate Add Source by scrolling down and selecting it.
- The system will allow you to type the URL (ULR) to the third-party repository once you select “None.”
- You must now type the name of the media source and keep it in mind so that you can find it later.
- Press OK, and then choose the package installer once more from the home screen (Box icon)
- To install a zip file, click.
- Once you’ve located the media source you typed in, choose it, then choose the repository’s zip file.
- The system will load the repository within a few seconds and notify you.
- Choose Install from the repository while you’re still on the same interface.
- To access the repository, look up its name, click Add-on type, and then (Video Add-ons in most cases)
- You may see all the addons accessible in the repository you installed on this screen.
- Press Install, choose the addon you wish to install and click OK.
- When finished, click Open on the add-home on’s screen.
This guide was created to let its readers gain access to the content they already have the rights to. We, here at Techwhoop, in no way support piracy and will bear no responsibility for whatever the users here do with the information provided.
Please also remember that Techwhoop does not host, develop or produce any of the applications, add-ons, and softwares mentioned in the article on its page.
Techwhoop is not affiliated with Kodi or any of its additions or comprehensive software otherwise. What you do and how you do after you install the FSociety addon on Kodi is entirely up to you. You bear the sole responsibility for any damages to software or otherwise.
See Also: Kodi Genesis Not Working? Here’s How To Fix It | Best Way