Kodi is the free and open source to be used with television and remote controls. One can stream and play videos, music, movies, TV shows and much more use Kodi in your system. You can install various add-ons to use Kodi in a wide range. Several Add-ons have been come into the internet to be installed in Kodi. One such Repository is Noobs and Nerds which stand next to the SuperRepo. And you should know, how to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository.
Do you think what’s great in this Repo? Here is the answer, I would like to share some details about the Noobs and Nerds Repo.
The main site of this repo is noobsandnerds.com. It does not have classic add-ons, it has several video add-ons which must be installed by every Kodi users.
Best Add-ons after you Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository
- SolarMovie– It is a backup video add-on where you can view thousands of movies and TV shows which you can view for free.
- SportsDevil launcher– it is the popular sports add-on which is available in Noobs and Nerds Repo
- Bob Unrestricted– It has a lot of interesting videos and TV section and has many genre categories to get a lot of videos.
- Metalliq– It locates your favorite shows which you search for it by getting it from other add-ons. It can be utilized in case you are getting trouble in searching any videos.
- Elysium– Its features and works are more similar to that of Exodus add-on. The source list and art work on the home screen are different in Elysium. It is the best backup add-on from which you can stream various videos from the web.
- Film Emporium– it is the Well-known video add-on.
Okay, the list does not end, it has some add-ons in this repository. In this article, I would like to contribute the way to install the Noobs and Nerds repo in your Kodi.
Before getting into the steps, I would like to mention some things which you should take care of before installing this repo.
In several regions, you may receive copyright infringement notice if you are using BOB or some other add-on for watching pirated videos. In such case, you should be safe which can be attained by using the VPN.
By using this VPN, you can unblock many restricted add-ons, and nobody can locate you what you are doing in online. Some examples VPN are ExpressVPN, vyprVPN, NordVPN, and much more.
Now let me share the steps to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository.
How to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository?
- First Launch Kodi.
- Next, go to the Settings option which is present at the top of the home screen.
- After that, click on the File Manager option. Then double click on Add Source to add the Noobs and Nerds repo.
- Next, a box pops up asking for the file source, in that start adding source by clicking the line None.
- Now a box will emerge where you have entered the web address of the repo.
- There type the URL http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click on the Done button.
- Scroll down to the box which appears as entering the name of the media source. In that enter Noobs and then click OK button.
- After it has been attached tap on the Backspace to return to the main screen.
- Select Add-ons on the main screen, where you can see the opened box icon and click on to it.
- Add-on browser screen will appear on which select Install from Zip file.
- Next click Noobs and then the noobsandnerds_repo.zip option.
- After that, a notification will appear as your Add-on has been enabled.
- Next, click on Install from Repository and locate and select noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select on Video Add-ons and choose the wanted add-ons and install it.
- In this, you can select any of the add-ons which I have mentioned above.
- Next, traverse to the home screen and select the Add-ons option -> video add-ons .
- Then select on the Noobs and Nerds repo add-on which you have installed and launched it for your use.
Enjoy various add-ons which after you Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository following the above steps. These steps can be used in both Kodi 16 and Kodi 17 Krypton.
During install you can skip some steps by downloading the Noobs and Nerds zip file directly from the website in order to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository. After that straight away go for the option Add-ons -> Package Installer -> Install from zip file -> Noobs and Nerds zip file and follow the remaining given steps.
How to Add Channels from Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository?
In this repository, you can get many popular add-ons which you can get in your Kodi.
If you download Solar Movie Add-on, you can view a lot of movies around the world.
When you open the Solar Movie, you can get a lot of options like free movies, Top Movies, etc.
When you click on the Top movies, you can view various categories.
From these categories select any one which will lead you to different channels including YouTube.
If you have any uncertainties or suggestions concerning the Noobs and Nerds you need to register to the website, in order to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository successfully.
Steps to register in Noobs and Nerds
- Go to Noobs and Nerds website.
- Then click on Add-on > Forum Support > Then click on Community Portal
- Next, you can Register to the website or you can login using your facebook or Google id. Then login to the Community Portal.
Yeah, here is the complete detail of how to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository, using this takes your Kodi to the next level. Now, you should also try to install Mucky Duck Repo on Kodi Krypton/Jarvis. The ways are too simple, and it only takes just a few minutes to add this repo in your Kodi. If you have any doubts can mention in the comments.