Kodi is free and open-source to be used with television and remote controls. You can install various add-ons to use Kodi in a wide range. Using Kodi in your system, one can stream and play videos, music, movies, TV shows, and much more. Several Add-ons have come into the internet to be installed in Kodi. One such Repository is Noobs and Nerds, next to the SuperRepo. And you should know how to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository.
I want to share some details about the Noobs and Nerds Repo. Do you think what’s great in this Repo? Here is the answer. The leading site of this repo is noobsandnerds.com. It does not have classic add-ons. It has several video add-ons which every Kodi user must install.
Table of Contents
Best Add-ons after you Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository
- SolarMovie– It is a backup video add-on where you can view thousands of movies and TV shows which you can view for free.
- SportsDevil launcher– it is the popular sports add-on that is available in Noobs and Nerds Repo.
- Bob Unrestricted– It has many interesting videos and TV sections and has many genre categories to get a lot of videos.
- Metalliq– It locates your favorite shows, which you search for by getting them from other add-ons. You can utilize it if you are having trouble searching for any videos.
- Elysium– Its features and works are more similar to the Exodus add-on. The source list and artwork on the home screen are different in Elysium. It is the best backup add-on from which you can stream various videos from the web.
- Film Emporium– it is a Well-known video add-on.
Okay, the list does not end. It has some add-ons in this repository. In this article, I would like to contribute to installing the Noobs and Nerds repo in your Kodi.
Before getting into the steps, I would like to mention some things you should consider before installing this repo.
You may receive copyright infringement notices in several regions if you are using BOB or some other add-on for watching pirated videos. In such a case, you should be safe, which can be attained by using the VPN.
This VPN allows you to unblock many restricted add-ons, and nobody can locate what you are doing online. Some examples of VPNs are ExpressVPN, VyprVPN, NordVPN, and more.
Now let me share the steps to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository.
How to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository?
- First Launch Kodi.
- Next, go to the Settings option, which is present at the top of the home screen.
- After that, click on the File Manager option. Then double-click on Add Source to add the Noobs and Nerds repo.
- Next, a box pops up asking for the file source. In that, start adding Source by clicking the line None.
- Now a box will emerge where you have entered the web address of the repo.
- There, type the URL http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and click on the Done button.
- Scroll down to the box which appears as entering the name of the media source. In that, enter Noobs and then click the OK button.
- After it has been attached, tap on the Backspace to return to the main screen.
- Select Add-ons on the main screen, where you can see the opened box icon, and click on it.
- An Add-on browser screen will appear on which select Install from Zip file.
- Next, click Noobs and then the noobsandnerds_repo.zip option.
- After that, a notification will appear as your Add-on has been enabled.
- Next, click on Install from Repository and locate and select noobsandnerds Repository.
- Now select Video Add-ons and choose the wanted add-ons and install them.
- In this, you can select any of the add-ons I mentioned above.
- Next, traverse the home screen and select the Add-ons option -> video add-ons.
- Then select the Noobs and Nerds repo add-on, which you have installed and launched.
Enjoy various add-ons after you Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository by following the above steps. You can use these steps in both Kodi 16 and Kodi 17 Krypton.
You can skip some steps during installation by downloading the Noobs and Nerds zip file directly from the website to Install Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository. Afterward, go for the option Add-ons -> Package Installer -> Install from zip file -> Noobs and Nerds zip file and follow the remaining steps.
How to Add Channels from Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository?
In this repository, you can get many popular add-ons that you can get in your Kodi.
If you download Solar Movie Add-on, you can view a lot of movies around the world.
When you open the Solar Movie, you can get many options like free movies, Top Movies, etc.
When you click on the Top movies, you can view various categories.
From these categories, select anyone who will lead you to different channels, including YouTube.
If you have any uncertainties or suggestions concerning the Noobs and Nerds, you must register to the website to successfully install Noobs and Nerds Repository.
Steps to register in Noobs and Nerds
- Go to the Noobs and Nerds website.
- Then click on Add-on > Forum Support > Then click on Community Portal
- Next, you can Register to the website or log in using your Facebook or Google id. Then log in to the Community Portal.
How do I install it from the repository on Kodi?
On the left side of the Kodi App, There is an option to select the add-ons where you can install the repository of your choice by providing the name.
What are the best repositories you can get if you install Noobs and Nerds?
BoB unrestricted, SportsDevil Launcher, Metalliq, and Solar Movie are some of them.
Why should you use a VPN?
It would help if you used VPN to protect your content from copyright. Most of the content available in Kodi will be subject to copyright since they were accused of other sites. To avoid that issue, you can use VPN.
Should I Install the noobs and Nerds repository?
If you want to stream videos and audio on Kodi, then Noobs and Nerds will be an excellent choice because they make the usage easy.
Here is the complete detail of installing Noobs and Nerds Kodi Repository. Using this takes your Kodi to the next level. It would be best to try installing Mucky Duck Repo on Kodi Krypton/Jarvis. The ways are too simple, and adding this repo to your Kodi only takes just a few minutes. If you have any doubts can mention them in the comments.