Laravel is an excellent open-source PHP receptacle that is easy to infer because it follows a model-view-controller pattern in its design. With its unique features, it speeds up web development. If the web application is based on Laravel, it becomes more secure and includes namespaces which help in better organization. It has a robust ecosystem, which makes it more widespread. It can be used as a front and backend according to the need.
E.g., It is configured with Vue for the former, whereas with React.js, it acts as a backend. Backend in Laravel PHP framework and frontend in React js framework. It is observed that many users were facing hardships in this regard. This article will help you learn how to use Laravel with React js.
- 1 What is Laravel?
- 2 What is React Js?
- 3 Basic Knowledge Before Using Larvel With React js
- 4 How To Use Laravel With react.js?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
What is Laravel?
What is React Js?
As we know, Veu.js is the preferred framework for the Laravel community. But all those users who prefer using react instead, entertain throughout this manuscript.
Basic Knowledge Before Using Larvel With React js
The extensive use of Laravel with React js, here’s the explanation.
A brief knowledge about the following is needed for linking Laravel with React js :
- The essential insight of PHP and Laravel.
- PHP installed on your PC.
- Laravel induction performs into your system.
- Composer and SQ lite on your PC.
- Users can set up URL exchanges for frontend and backend users, respectively.
Planning The Application
There are mainly two types of task management apps: Tasks and Projects, respectively.
- TASKS – That’s something which gets done by users. It indicates if they’re still not done. It’s correlating with projects with similar content.
- PROJECT – It consists of similar tasks summing up together as a whole, also indicating if it’s terminating.
How To Use Laravel With react.js?
Here’s the steps to help you start with the process of how to use Laravel with react.js.
- The very first step is to create a new Laravel application.
- With the help of the preset command, which is present in Laravel 5.5, users can specify their type of framework according to them. So the default Vue.js switches to React.
- Now we need to specify the tasks and project.
- Next, you need to create app models and migrations.
- Start by creating a new Laravel project on your PC using any bootstrapping methods. E.g. Laravel installer. After opening this in your text reader, package.json is seen in the Laravel project.
- Packages including Axios, Postcss, laravel mix, and Lodash, start installing. After installing that, it must be verified.
Create a counter component using the state hook
Here’s the steps to help you create a counter component using the state hook.
- Users need to create a file resources/js/counter.js and proceed accordingly.
- Users then need to open resources/js/app js.
- Now, instead of going for the npm run dev command, users should go for the npm run watch order, which aids in automatically compiling your files.
- Users should then open the resources/view/welcome.blade.php file.
- You can even go for class components writing if desired.
- This component plays a vital role in linking Laravel with React js.
Communicate Via Laravel Back-end
Here’s the steps to help you communicate via Laravel Back-end.
- After working on the front-end, you can even go to the back-end for communication.
- You need to open the routes/web.php file and go for an upgrade.
- Database and such stuff would complicate it. The prevention of this becomes necessary.
- Thus it receives a string called ‘message’ from the front-end and reverts.
- A Post request to the endpoint follows this.
- After this, recompilation gets execution. Press the increment or decrement icon in the network tab of your browser.
- The server responding to the request follows next. In introducing Laravel with React js, both backend and frontend play a vital role.
- Users can also go for API routes, which will be a little complicated.
Even a slight code change can make the browser react forcefully. One of the solutions to this is to drag vendor library code into a separate file. That’s done by opening the webpack.mix.js file and updating the code.
Which is the best js for Laravel?
How do we create react components in Laravel?
The very first step is to download Laravel. Next, we need to install the Laravel UI to install react in that now we need to view the file to render our react component. This creates a route. routes/web.php. To create a react component, use resources/js/components/Example.js. Finally, you must create a blade file to render our react components.
Is Laravel faster than PHP?
PHP scripts are much faster in situations where codes are very transparent and accurate due to their simple structure. Laravel has a layered format, so it'll delay the code lines.
List some peculiar features of Laravel.
For users and web developers, these traits play a very keen role: modularity, routing, configuration methodology, testability, template engine, email, authentication, etc. These even make the association of Laravel with react js more authentic.
Laravel is designed as a more structured and trusted web application. It also briefs us about the usage of Laravel with React js.