Most of us wish to lead to a successful life and make all our dreams come true. If you are the one who aspires to enhance your skills, then I hope that LinkedIn is the best platform.
LinkedIn is a platform through which you can enhance your skills, network, contacts, and can learn many innovative things through hands-on experience. In today’s article, we are going to know about Linked Helper, some of its uses, and features.
- 1 What is Linked Helper?
- 2 Features of Linked Helper
- 3 Conclusion
What is Linked Helper?
LinkedHelper is a Chrome plugin used to run various functions of LinkedIn such as inviting people to connect, build a targeted mailing list, send messages from one person to other, or in the form of groups, to stay in touch with our buddies and many more and is available without any cost for 14 days.
Features of Linked Helper
- Linked Helper makes your work easier to find and stay connected with people.
- Linked Helper is regarded as a tool for business people and HRs.
- The user manual provided by Linked Helper is very easy and helpful to all.
- The response of the questions asked in Linked Helper is awesome.
Linked Helper can be used in various ways, depending on the requirement of the user. Some of the uses of Linked Helper are listed below:
We can remove your connections via Connection Remover. The steps that you ought to perform are as below:
- Go to Connection Remover settings and create a new list.
- Traverse to a search tab and select your contacts to be removed.
- Go to Remove tab and start removing.
Autoresponder for LinkedIn
With this feature we can send messages to recently added connections the steps to be followed are as follows:
- Open your LinkedIn home page.
- Move to invite campaign.
- Set your template to send a message such as your first name and last name.
- Click Run auto-responder.
Send Inmails to 2nd and 3rd Level Contacts
- Open the home of LinkedIn/Sales Navigator/Recruiter Lite search page and set your filters.
- Choose a relationship as 2nd or 2nd and 3rd connections.
- Click collected contacts.
- Check the list of collected contacts before sending.
- Create a message template, using the variables first name, last name which acts as the recipients first name and last name in each message you send.
- Press Start Broadcast to complete the process.
These are some of the features of Linked Helper. Let us have a look at some of the uses of Linked Helper.
We can expand our social networks to unlimited people. The steps to be followed to increase your social networks are as follows:
- Open Linkedin/Sales Navigator/Recruiter Lite Search Page and your filters.
- Opt for Relationship 2nd or 3rd.
- Choose “Collect, Select, and Invite Second Contacts” from the list available over there.
- Click Collect contacts for inviting menu.
- Set invitation message template by using your first name, last name, company, your position of working, and so on so that the opposite person can get an idea about you.
- Click Start Profile Inviting.
In this manner, we can enlarge our circle via Linked Help.
Send Messages To Linkedin Group Members
Transferring of information from one person to another can be done via Linked Helper by following the steps listed below.
- Open the Linked Group Page in your web browser.
- Create New Broadcast Campaign and click on Collect Message Recipients.
- Create a message template by including your first name and last name which will act as the recipients first name and last name at each message you sent.
- Click Start Message Broadcast and enter the text which you wish to deliver.
Add Signatures Automatically
Your signature defines what you are. We can add our signature to our messages via Linked Helper by following steps listed below:
- Open your Linked In web page.
- Go to My Signature Settings.
- Write your signature in the space provided and click save button.
- Switch on Add Signatures mode.
In this manner, we can add our signature to all the messages which we send to our friends, relatives, and colleagues.
Gain More Support From Others
Linked Helper sends endorsements to all your contacts in an automatic manner. Around 10% to 30% of your contact will return to support you. The steps to be followed to gain support are as follows:
- Click on Collect Contacts for Endorse.
- Open your new tab and access the LinkedIn page.
- Click on Endorse my contacts and start gaining support from your contacts.
Auto Mailing systems
We often communicate with officials, higher authorities, and any business people via mail Linked Helper has come up with the service called Auto Mailing Systems through which we can share our thoughts to all. The steps that you ought to perform are as below:
- Open Linkedin/Sales Navigator/Recruiter Lite Search Page in your webpage and your filters.
- Choose a relationship as the 1st connection.
- Set filters and click on Collect Message Recipients.
- Check the contacts which are collected and make sure they are correct.
- Create a message template by filling your first name, last name, and the body of the message.
- Press Start Message Broadcast.
Export your LinkedIn connections
- Open your LinkedIn webpage.
- Move to Profile Extractor settings, and select create a new list, type, and name. Click on the Add button.
- Go to the search page and select your search category.
- Set Relationship:1st connection.
- Press collect contacts from the search.
- Go to Extract tab and click on Extract Collect Profiled.
- Move to Export tab and click on the Download CSV file to complete the process and CSV file will be generated compatible with Google Sheets.You can also opt for MS Excel format.
These are the uses of Linked helper you can make use of them as per your requirement.
Linked Helper provides a wide range of advantages through which we can stay connected, boost ourselves, and enhance our skills. We suggest you utilize their services in a proper manner and be successful.