Net10 Wireless is a wireless service for phones and comes without any contracts, credit checks, activation fees or monthly bills. On top of all of this, there is no age restriction for the registration process. Net10 now provides nationwide 4G LTE coverage. You can opt for monthly service plans with fixed monthly prices or pay as you go plans with fixed monthly usage along with carrying over the feature. Thus, you must know about Net10 APN Settings.
We have made this guide for Net10 APN settings and can be used by both beginners or advanced users. The guide is divided into two parts. Beginners should start from Part 1 while advanced users can directly skip to Part 2 that contains the Net10 APN settings.
This section should be followed if you are new to your phone or don’t know where to enter the Net10 APN settings. If you know your way around your device and can figure out how to enter the APN configuration, skip to Part 2.
Choose the platform you are own and then follow the given steps for setting it up accordingly:
- Head to the settings app by tapping it
- Navigate to the Cellular category and tap it
- Tap on the Cellular Data Options button
- Click the Cellular Network button
- To change the settings, tap the field you want to edit and enter the details as per your requirements. Enter the Net10 APN settings in these fields as given above according to your provider
If you are using an iPhone device outside of the USA, follow these steps:
- Head to the settings app by tapping it.
- Navigate to the Mobile Data category and tap it.
- Tap on the Mobile Data Options button.
- Click the Mobile Data Network button.
- To change the settings, tap the field you want to edit and enter the details as per your requirements. Enter the Net10 APN settings in these fields as given above according to your provider.
- Go to the settings menu by tapping the gear icon in the app menu
- Open Mobile Networks by tapping it
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen)
- Tap on New APN button
- Enter the new settings in the corresponding fields by tapping them and entering the desired information. Enter the Net10 APN settings in these fields as given above according to your provider
- Once you are done, tap the save button to save the changes you made
If you are on Android Oreo (8.0) or higher, follow these steps instead:
- Go to the settings menu by tapping the gear icon in the app menu.
- From the list, select Network & Internet by tapping it.
- Tap on Mobile Network.
- Click on the arrow icon next to Advances on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Access Point Names to open the APNs menu.
- Click on the Add button in the top right corner (a plus “+” symbol).
- Here, select the respective field and enter the details. Enter the Net10 APN settings in these fields as given above according to your provider.
- When done, click on the menu button (the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen) and tap on Save
It is recommended that these change in settings of your wireless connection is only done if you know how to reset it back to the original settings. Also, you should be familiar with the working and settings of the operating system that your device runs on. DO NOT touch or change any other settings as they might lead your device not to function properly.
Advanced users who already know how to set the Net10’s APN settings up by themselves can make use of the settings given below directly. For others who don’t know where to enter these settings, please refer to Part 1 of the guide.
Net10 APN Settings
- APN: tfdata
- Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- Port: 80
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- Authentication Type: PAP
- APN Type: default,mms,supl,hipri
- APN Protocol: IPv4
Once you are done setting up your new APN settings, activate them and restart your device. Once it starts up to check if they work. If they don’t and you are not getting any network, go back and select your old APN settings. Again restart your device for the changes to take effect.
Here are some features that you should know about in case you are considering getting a Net10 wireless connection for your device:
- You can bring your phone to get it registered for a SIM. This is all possible because of Net10’s BYOD (Bring Your Device) kit.
- You can also purchase a new device that already comes equipped with or support Net10 wireless support. Some of the devices available in the selection are Samsung Galaxy S7 and the S7 Edge.
- Net10 wireless provides you with lightning fast 4G LTE over the already existing LTE AT&T or T-Mobile networks. LTE networks are up to three times faster than 3G.
- Net10 provides you with tools to transfer data from your old device to a new one seamlessly.
- You are also equipped with other features like voicemail, caller ID and call waiting. All of this is provided to a new user for free.
You might also need: