Snapchat is the most trending and well-liked app for image messaging, used by millions of users all over the world. But, if you are an Android user, you might face some issues while using Snapchat on your device. There are some bugs in the Android version of the app.
One of the most common problems is “Problem Connecting to the Server” or ”Login Failed.” Today in this article, we will be discussing how to overcome this problem in some alternative methods. Thus, you must know about fixing “Snapchat Login Failed”Error.
Solve Snapchat Login Failed Error
- Reboot your device: Restarting your device would clear some of your RAM and also eliminate the technical problems.
- Re-Install the App: The easiest way to get rid of the problem is, uninstall the App and try to download it again from Google Play Store and re-install it.
- Clear the data and cache of the app: You can go to your device’s Apps Manager and scroll down to Snapchat and tap on clear data and clear cache.
- Reset App Preferences: Open the Settings on your Android device and go to Apps Manager/Apps. Select All Apps and tap on the “Menu icon,” there you will find “Reset App Preferences,” click on it.
- Clear Cache of Google Play Services: Go to the Settings of your phone or tablet and tap to open App Manager. Scroll down to Google Play Services and clear the cache. Do not forget to reboot your device immediately after clearing the cache.
- Update Google Play Services: At first, you need to deactivate Android Device Manager. For doing that, go to Settings>>Security>>Device Administrators>>Deactivate Android Device Manager. In the next step, go to Apps, select “All” and scroll down to Google Play Services, tap on “Uninstall Updates.” Now, again go back to the Security Settings>>Device Administrators>>Activate Android Device Manager, followed by a quick Reboot.
See Also: – How To Solve Error 924 (Best Method) – TechWhoop