With yet another amazing product in their bags, Eltima Software is very pleased to finally announce the release of their new video downloader application for Macbooks, Videoduke review 1.0. This is yet another addition to several of the user-friendly applications for the Mac Operating System.
If you have been tired of viewing a video and not downloading it, VideoDuke helps sort that problem out for you easily. It is aligned to work seamlessly with many websites on the internet whose video files can easily be downloaded via this new application.
If you are looking for an automatic slideshow creator, click here to know more about SmartSHOW 3D.
- 1 Videoduke Review
- 2 FAQs (VideoDuke Review)
- 3 Final Words (VideoDuke Review)
Let’s get to know about this application. VideoDuke has the feature “Support for Streaming Video,” which means that one can easily save live streams of various sports events, video games, or even other entertainment or educational videos from the internet.
Other than this feature VideoDuke has many other benefits for the users. Read this article, to learn How To Download Embedded Video Easily? (2023).
Check the list below:
Specifications (VideoDuke Review)
Videoduke has been developed to aid the download process of embedded videos via HTML5, and the ones streamed over the RTMP. This Videoduke review also supports one of the most popular video streaming platforms – YouTube.
You can save the videos in the desired quality, but even save just the audio if that’s what you want.
Here Are Two Modes Of Operation: Simple and Advanced
- The Simple Mode has a few controls that promote easy and quick downloading with the least amount of clicks involved in the process.
- On the other hand, the Advanced Mode helps the user download the video with several other accessory options to try out. It aids in not just helping download the videos but even promotes the easy download of any form of resources found on the webpage.
VideoDuke allows easy saving of the subtitles and the closed captions that come along with the video directly to your computer. The subtitles, like standard, are downloaded in an SRT file which can be embedded in the majority of the video players.
Videoduke comes under one of the best video downloading tools for mac. We’ll provide you with the best VideoDuke review and explain to you all of its features. This downloader provides you with these amazing qualities below:
- Videoduke allows you to download videos of any quality. You can download videos in resolutions from 144p to 8k. Moreover, you can download files in 3GP, MP4, FLV, M4V, and MP3 also.
- You can download videos from TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, 123movies, Tumblr, Twitch, Vevo, and many other entertainment sites.
- It has a browser mode in which you can search for your videos and download them directly.
- You can bookmark your favourite websites for quick access.
- Video Duke saves your download history.
- You have the option to download the whole playlist from YouTube. Just set the resolution you want for every video and download it. You only have to search for one video, and VideoDuke shows you the whole playlist.
- If you don’t want the video, you can convert video files into MP3 and download them.
FAQs (VideoDuke Review)
How to download video on mac from website?
VideoDuke is a fantastic video downloading software for mac. You can easily download your favourite videos on mac using VideoDuke. All you have to do is copy the URL of your favourite video and then paste it onto VideoDuke's search bar. It will show you options, and then choose the resolution of your video and click Download.
Is VideoDuke safe for my device?
Yes, VideoDuke is the safest video downloading option for your mac. There are so many other sources that claim to download videos for free. But they are often not reliable. You may have to face technical issues.
Is VideoDuke free?
VideoDuke is accessible on a demo mode. You can download two free videos on your mac. After that, you can purchase the software to download as many videos as possible.
Where can I download free videos on mac?
There are so many sites that you can use to download videos, and they are free also, for example, iFunia YouTube Downloader, Freemake, ClipGrab, Get Tube, MacTubes, and 4k Video Downloader. These are some websites you can rely on if you don't want to pay for the downloaded videos.
Which is the best video downloader app?
VideoDuke is one of the best video downloading software. You have the option to download videos in resolution up to 8k. You can download two free videos on VideoDuke, and after that, you can buy this software for $19.95. VideoDuke provides a family version, too, for $39.95.
What comes under the Family Version Pack in VideoDuke?
VideoDuke allows you to download VideoDuke software on three different Macs of the same household in the Family version license. In short, it gives you three user licenses in one. You can not transfer this license to someone else or offer it for rent.
What comes under VideoDukes $19.95 license?
It is a single-user license. This means that only one mac user can download videos from the software.
Final Words (VideoDuke Review)
It is always advised to integrate Videoduke review with your web browser to promote easier downloading of the videos and other files off of the webpage. It is a very easy and intuitive application that helps download various file types from various web resources on the internet.
The users also will be guided and helped through the process with a helpful tech support team as a part of the package itself.
If you are looking for the best cloud-based asset management tool, check our review on Publitio.