The advent of smartphones and smart TVs brought with it several significant benefits. For starters, with smart TVs, you now have the chance to stream movies and films to your heart’s content. Some smart TVs also provide their users with the option of web browsing and gaming, so you know you’re getting your money’s worth. With smart TVs, you can access the available pre-installed applications to view content. This includes applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, HULU, etc. On the other hand, there also exist some smart TVs that allow you to download your preferred applications. One such is the Vizio smart TV. Among the many thrilling apps it offers, here we are to learn how to get spectrum app on Vizio smart TV. If you want to know how to perform screen mirroring hack to watch sky go, click here.
Now, Vizio has dominated the smart TV industry for quite a while and is one of the most preferred smart Tv brands in the USA.
That being said, you’re sure to want to enjoy live TV as well on your smart TV. There are many applications like hulu app which you can use to watch shows. One such application via which you can enjoy live TV is Spectrum, which brings us to the nature of this article.
The Spectrum app is basically an application via which you can view live TV. You also get access to over 30,000 On-demand titles, 250 plus TV channels, as well as get a chance to view your own DVR recordings. The two major benefits of this app are:
- All-in-One Access – The Vizio tv spectrum app allows you to stream live TV anytime as long as you’re connected to the net. It also features a search feature via which you can look up the content you wish to view in a jiffy. Depending on your package, you can view both local as well as international channels. The interface also allows you to check your previously viewed content so that you can pick up where you left off. The best part is that the application will enable you to manage all of your DVR recordings.
- Parental Controls – The Vizio spectrum app also allows you to manage your content on the basis of age appropriateness. You can enable parental lock and set a pin. You can therefore block any age-inappropriate content from being shown.
These reasons are good enough to get you to invest in the spectrum app for Vizio TV. Now that we’ve covered the benefits let’s get into how to get spectrum app on Vizio smart tv.
How To Get Spectrum on Vizio TV?
In all, there are a total of 2 methods via which you can get the spectrum app on Vizio smart tv. They are as follows:
Here is how you can get spectrum app on Vizio smart tv by downloading it on your TV.
Commence by connecting your Vizio smart TV to the internet. You can link your smart TV with the help of an ethernet cable as well.
To connect to the internet wirelessly, follow these steps:
- Commence by pressing the ‘Menu’ button. Next, select Network.
- Select Network Connection and select the Wireless option.
- Now, select your Wi-Fi, enter its credentials, and you’re done.
To connect to the internet with an ethernet cable, follow these steps:
- Use a valid Ethernet. Link the Ethernet cable to your VIZIO Smart TV and the other to an Ethernet port on the router.
- Next, press Menu, then Select Network.
- Pick your preferred Wired Network, and you’re done.
- Next, hold down on the ‘input’ button and select ‘SmartCast’. You can also just press the ‘V’or ‘Home’ key on your remote.
- Next, select ‘Google Play Store.’ This is from where you will be downloading the Spectrum application.
- Once you launch the app, type in ‘Spectrum TV App’ into the search bar.
- Select it and then proceed to click on the ‘install’ button.
- Once installed, launch the application. Once launched, enter your credentials and log in.
So here’s how to download spectrum app on Vizio smart tv. However, if you wish to use another method to enjoy Spectrum’s content, then read on.
If you own an Android device, it will be possible to cast the content from the device to your TV. Here is how you can get spectrum app on Vizio smart tv by casting it on your TV.
- Commence by connecting your Android device and Vizio smart Tv to the same Network.
- Next, launch the Google Home application and select your TV’s model.
- At this stage, your device will ask for permission to mirror the device on your smart TV.
- Grant the permission and proceed with the next step.
- Once your device has been mirrored, open up the Spectrum app on it.
See Also: How To Add Disney Plus To Vizio Smart TV
Now, you can start streaming your favorite content via the device and watch it on your Vizio TV! So here’s how to get the spectrum app on Vizio smart tv. Now, you can get back to streaming your favorite content in no time!