Change in settings
The best way to keep your Java updated is to change the update settings and set it to auto-update.
- Go to control panel and launch Java Control Panel.
- Click on the ‘Update’ to access the settings.
- Press on ‘Check Updates Automatically’ to set it in auto update.
- Click OK to apply changes.
See also: – 7 Best Free Jar File Opener Software
- Open your browser and navigate to Java website.
- Click ‘Download’ button at the top of the screen.
- Once you click on the Download button, and a window will popup with the terms of End User License Agreement. Click on ‘Agree and Start Free Download’ at the bottom to download the software for free.
- Choose the file where you would like to save the installation file.
- Now go to that open, double-click on it and follow the instructions to download.
- Reboot your computer once the installation process is done.
Simply update your Browser