Did you also face Class Not Registered error on your Windows PC? Fed up with all these errors on your PC? Want to get rid of them as soon as possible? It’s not easy when you are working on something important, and you just start facing some stupid errors which a beginner doesn’t know how to handle.
So we get irritated and just stop working. This error doesn’t require any computer mechanic, and it can be easily solved by ourselves, but we just don’t know how to do so. Just follow these steps to get rid of these errors:
4 Ways to Fix Class Not Registered Error
The first thing you need to do when you see this type of error is disabled some installed applications as they may not support the proper running of a program. So if you face “Class not registered” error then you need to disable iCloud for the proper functioning of your PC. Just follow these steps to disable iCloud on your PC.
- Open task manager on your desktop. Just click Ctrl+Alt+Del to open task manager.
- Now in task manager select iCloud.
- Just right-click on iCloud then select End task from the list of options.
- This will ultimately stop iCloud if it is running in the background.
Now to disable iCloud just open task manager and then select iCloud. Now right click on iCloud and select disable to disable iCloud so that the complete functioning of iCloud is stopped and soon you won’t face any error.
Even if you are suffering such failure, then you can delete the iCloud application from your Windows PC so that you don’t encounter such mistakes next time. Hope, it solves class not registered error for you.
Also See: – Top 10 Best iCloud Bypass Tools – TechWhoop
Create a New Microsoft Account
Now even if you are facing the same error or you don’t have iCloud installed in your PC, and still you are facing such issues then you can try by changing the Microsoft account t from the PC. Just delete the previous account form your PC and now log in to your new account so that you don’t get such issues.
To create a new account, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Just go to settings.
- Now select the account and just click on family and others account.
- Now click on add someone else.
- By clicking the button, you get a new dialogue box opened in which you need to sign in with the persons Microsoft account you want to log in with.
- If you don’t know the mail-id and password, then you can select “don’t know the mail-id”.
- By doing so, you need to create a username and password to create a new account, and thus you will be logged in by that account.
- Therefore you can easily create an account and get rid of the class not registered error.
By Using Component Services
The other solution to the error is by just clearing all the component services.
- Open the RUN dialogue box by just pressing Win+R.
- Now just type dcomcnfg.
- It opens the component services, and now you need to select my computer from the list of options.
- Now click on DCOM configuration.
- You will get few warning messages, just click yes on every message.
- Now just restart your computer and you will get rid of the error you are facing.
Re-register Explorer Frame.dll file
- If you are not logged in to your admin account, then you can just log in to your admin account.
- Or just open a command prompt as admin from the guest account.
- Now just type the code regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll
- Now just click enter and thus the error will be sorted off.
If you have tried all these options and even then you are still facing the same error, and this time it’s irritating then you can try this. Now this time just replace your hard disk as you might be using a faulty hard drive, and the error might be because of the defective hard disk. So just replace your HDD and then try working on your PC.
You might also get “class not registered” error when explorer or Microsoft edge is not set up as your default browser so just try making edge or explorer as your default browser.
If you get “class not registered.exe” error on windows, then you need to restart your Microsoft edge browser or the browser you are using. Just stop the browser from task manager then just go running and type explorer and open the application and start surfing.
If you get “class not registered.jpeg” error in windows then just make Windows photo viewer as your default image viewer and then try viewing images, and this time you won’t face any class, not registered.jpeg errors.
Now the other solution is that you can also try resetting all your default apps and then just try restarting your PC.
These were some of the methods by which you can quickly get rid of the error and even in future in your face such problem you can easily get rid of it by your own without anyone’s consultation.