Being able to witness and enjoy the streaming era is definitely in the top 10 privileges of technological advancement. Today, we get to enjoy thousands of TV shows and films spanning various languages and genres. The best part? You can enjoy this with the touch of a couple of buttons! A strong internet connection is all you need to stream content off of your favorite platform. Some of the most popular applications that allow you to stream content include Netflix, HULU, Disney +, Youtube, etc. Now, to enjoy Xfinity Stream on the big screen, you will require a smart TV or a streaming stick. After which you can stream content from various platforms anytime. In this article, we shall be focusing on amazon’s Firestick and Fire TV. So without further ado, let’s get into how to get Xfinity on Firestick.
Before we get into how to get Xfinity stream on amazon fire stick and TV, let us first examine what Xfinity stream is. Xfinity Stream is an application via which you can watch on-demand content such as movies and TV shows, and cable TV. You also get access to DVR recordings.
Xfinity offers its subscribers over 200 channels spanning different sports, news, entertainment, etc. The content that you get access to depends on the package that you opt for. As of now, Xfinity Stream is available in various countries. That being said, if it isn’t yet available in yours, you can always consider investing in a good VPN. Now that we’ve covered what exactly is Xfinity Stream, let’s get into how to download the Xfinity app on Firestick.
See Also: How To Add Disney Plus To Vizio Smart TV
How to Install Xfinity on FireStick?
There exist a total of two ways via which you can get Xfinity on Firestick. The first involves you downloading it off of amazon’s app store. The second involves you sideloading the application. You can select either of these methods to get Xfinity stream on Firestick.
How to get Xfinity on Firestick by Downloading
This method is applicable for all those individuals in whose country, Xfinity go available. You can directly download the application from the Amazon app store. Here’s how to get the Xfinity app on Firestick.
- Commence by selecting the search button on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now, input Xfinity Stream into the search bar and select Search. You can also use the voice command option on your Firestick remote.
- Next, select the application which will come up in the search results.
- Select the option ‘Get,’ which will come right next to it.
- At this stage, the download of the application will commence. The app will automatically install itself once the download is complete.
- To launch the application, all you need to do is click on it, and you are done.
Hence, this way, you can enjoy Xfinity’s content on the big screen. However, if Xfinity is not available in your region, you can use the next method listed in this article.
How to get Xfinity on Firestick by Sideloading
This method can apply to all those in whose country Xfinity isn’t yet available. Please keep in mind that you should know how to setup a strong VPN since viewing copyrighted content can get you in trouble if you are using this method. To enjoy Xfinity on your device, you will need to download it from third party sources. There are a total of two ways that we have listed here via which you can do so. However, before we get to that, you need to change a couple of settings on your Firestick. They are as follows:
- Go to your Firestick settings.
- Next, choose My Fire TV, then select Developer options.
- Select ‘apps from unknown sources’ and pick ‘turn on.’
Using Downloader App
- Start off by downloading and installing the Downloader app for your Firestick.
- Next, launch the application on your Firestick.
- Next, look up Xfinity’s URL and insert it in the search box of the application, then click ‘Go.’
- At this point, the app will commence download. Once this download is complete, the application will move on to the installation page. At this point, select Install.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app. Select ‘Get Started.’
Finally, input your credentials. Now, you can enjoy Xfinity’s content.
Using ES File Explorer App
- Commence by downloading and installing the ES File Explorer app on the Firestick. Then open it.
- Click on the downloader icon, which will open up the downloader page.
- Select the ‘+’ button, which you can find at the bottom of your page.
- Next, look up Xfinity’s URL and insert it in the search box of the application, then click ‘Download now.’
- Once the download of the application is complete, choose ‘Open File.’
- Next, select ‘Add’ to move to the installation page.’
- Select the ‘Install’ button to commence with the installation.
- Click on ‘open’ to launch the application once the installation is complete.
- Enter your login credentials, and you’re done.
So here’s how to get Xfinity on Firestick. These 4 ways are tried and tested and will hopefully work you without any trouble. Now, you can view Xfinity’s content and your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen anytime!