Kodi is the free and open source media player software application which was developed by XBMC Foundation. It is available on hardware platforms with the software which can be used with television and other remote controls. It allows the users to stream and plays the online and offline videos, music, movies, etc. Download the most trending and leading add-on in Kodi to stream movies, cartoons, anime, sports, music, videos, TV shows, fantasy shows, documentaries, radio and many other online features. That most trending add-on which all Kodi users must download is Exodus. And You should know, how to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton.
Due to the release of new versions of Kodi many users start using Kodi to stream lot of online videos, in which Exodus add-on plays a major role in streaming more number of online videos. To enhance it even more, you must get noobs and nerds Kodi repository.
For those who want Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton following steps can be used. It is an easy task can be done by all users who love streaming lot of videos on the internet.
Okay, here I am going to share the step by step procedure to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis?
- First, launch Kodi.
- Next, in the main menu click on the system-> file manager.
- Then click on the Add source option.
- From that next select None.
- Then a pop box will be displayed. In that type the URL http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/ into the box.
- Type it without any typo error and click on the Ok button.
- Then go to the next box displayed at the bottom named “Enter a name for media source” and type SC in that box and then click OK.
- Next get back to Kodi Home screen by clicking backspace button.
- From the home screen select system -> Add-ons -> Install from zipfile.
- Then several repositories will be shown from that locate and click on SC -> Repository -> repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip.
- Then go to Install from Repository -> Simply Caz Repository -> Video Add-ons -> Exodus.
- Next click on the Install button.
- Wait for few minutes, and then Exodus add-on will be installed in Kodi.
- Now you can easily stream numerous amounts of documentary movies, videos, music, TV shows, Live TV channels, sports, animations, cartoons and much more.
Now you can easily stream numerous amounts of documentary movies, videos, music, TV shows, Live TV channels, sports, animations, cartoons and much more.
Kodi’s new version Krypton has many browsing choices, and it makes playing the videos easier than other versions. Here you can add repositories and install add-ons inorder to use this version in much easier and useful way.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 17 Krypton?
It mostly resembles the steps which we follow in Kodi 16, but some may have doubts about this new version, so I would like to add step by step procedure for version 17 Krypton separately. Here we are going to use Simply Caz Repository to install Exodus on Kodi.
Kodi 17 has a lot of new upgrades and improvement in the features from the old version of Kodi. Kodi 17 needs Unknown sources to install new add-ons into it.
Turn On Unknown Sources
- Click on the system settings. It should be in Expert Mode.
- Then click on the Add-ons option.
- In that Turn On Unknown Sources.
- Then a warning box will appear.
- Click Yes on the warning box.
- Now any new add-ons or repositories you can easily install in Kodi 17 Krypton.
Install Exodus on Kodi Version 17 Krypton
- First Launch Kodi in your system.
- Next Go to the setting icon.
- Click on the File manager where you can find Add source option.
- Double click on the Add source.
- Next click None then type the Repository URL http://repo.cazwell.com/sc/ and then Click on Ok option, in which give the source name as SC.
- Next go back to the main screen by clicking on the Backspace option several times
Kodi Main Menu will appear. From that select the option Add-on which is situated at left side.
- Then click on the Package Installer icon.
- Next, select the Install from Zip file option.
- Then locate the SC Zip file and click SC -> Repository -> repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip
- Next wait for the repository to install.
- Next click on Install from Repository -> then Locate and click Simply Caz Repository.
- Then Go to Video Add-ons -> Exodus Add-on, next click on the install button
- Wait few minutes for the Exodus Add-on to enable.
- Then Go back to the Kodi Main Menu and Click on the Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> Exodus.
Now since you know how to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton, you can enjoy streaming of videos on Kodi version 17 Krypton too.
Finally, using the steps given above to know to Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton, you can enjoy streaming new movies, videos, TV shows, documentaries, cartoons and much more in online using Kodi and Exodus more easily. Mostly using VPN may help you to keep yourself safe in online. The same steps are to be used in Windows 7, 10 and Kodi box, and other hardware devices.
Hope you liked our guide about How to “Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton”. Now since you’re well aware of the procedure and flow, what are your waiting for? Go ahead and join the league and Install Exodus on Kodi Version 16 Jarvis Version 17 Krypton.