Hello, there! Are you one of those people who transfer large files across devices? Then it would help if you gave ‘Xender’ a shot. I will provide you with information on how to download Xender for PC while you read this article. I’ll also go over a few different approaches to accomplishing this. Don’t worry if one of them doesn’t appeal to you. You can also check out the best Android Emulators for PC here.
- 1 Xender App For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- 2 Use Xender on PC Without Installing
- 3 Older Method to Download Xender for PC/Laptop
- 4 On a PC, How Do You Use Xender?
- 5 Features of Xender
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
Xender App For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10)
Xender is a file-transfer application that lets you transmit and receive files over several devices. The file size is unlimited. Xender connects devices over a wireless network and allows them to share data without the need for a local network. Moreover, you may use Xender to connect to your Android or iPhone. This reduces your requirement to connect smartphones to your pc using USB wires.
Moreover, there is no fee for using the software. You can link to devices around you immediately to create a connection. A desktop shortcut makes it easier to access your files. Because it is a cross-platform file transfer tool, you must first establish a connection before sending files. Furthermore, both Android and PC versions of this software are available. It works on Windows and iOS devices. It does not have a version that is specially designed for Mac computers. Following are some convenient and simple steps for the X gender app download process on PC:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the app and locate a download link. It takes you to the Windows Store.
- Secondly, click the ‘Get’ button. After completing your download, go to the start menu and choose Xender.
- Finally, a dialogue box will show up asking you to accept its terms and conditions, take them, and you’re good to go.
The Xender app download process is on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Now, use this app easily. Furthermore, if the primary method does not suit you, try the following methods.
Use Xender on PC Without Installing
In this approach, I’ll show you how to use Xender online, which allows you to transfer a file without downloading Xender for PC, be it Windows or Mac. To learn how to utilize and comprehend this strategy, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you have to open the Xender website.
- Here, you will find a QR that needs to be scanned. For that, launch Xender on your smartphone and press the three dots at the top-right corner.
- It would help if you now scanned the QR. Locate the ‘Connect to PC’ option. Your devices will immediately connect on scanning, and you may share any files across them painlessly.
This is how you may access the Xender’s web version without installing the software on your pc. Therefore this makes the process of moving files from your pc to your mobile phone and over to other gadgets pleasant and straightforward.
Older Method to Download Xender for PC/Laptop
- To begin, you must acquire an Android emulator. The most common is Bluestacks; thus, it is suggested that you utilize it.
- The program must be downloaded and installed. Therefore, you’ll need to launch Bluestacks and join in using your Gmail account when you’ve completed installing the software.
- Finally, from the Bluestacks interface, go to Google Play Store and check for the X gender download. The program is ready to be used after it has been installed.
On a PC, How Do You Use Xender?
We’ve guided you through every step to download Xender for PC. The following are steps to use it:
- First, open Xender on your computer.
- When it is launched, it will begin searching for a connection, link your device for file transfer, open the Xender app on your smartphone.
- Here, you will find two options: Send or Receive. Choose your desired action.
- Finally, data is ready to be shared on pairing the devices.
Features of Xender
Irrespective of your location, you may use Xender to distribute various file types over mobile data, wi-fi, and other methods. Additionally, the app’s hundred times Bluetooth transfer speed and a vast range of devices appeal to the creators. Thus, you do not require any cables or any other software. Every day, millions of users use Xender to fulfill their needs.
Xender’s key features include:
- You do not have to pay for it! It provides services free of cost.
- You do not even need wires because Xender uses wireless networks to transfer your files.
- Moreover, it allows various systems like Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone to connect easily.
- Xender supports many file formats and sizes, making it one of your top-ranked applications. Therefore as compared to file sharing methods like Bluetooth, Xender’s speed is unmatchable.
- Furthermore, if you do not understand technicalities and are afraid of using new software, Xender is there for you because of its extreme user-friendliness.
How can I download Xender for my smartphone?
You must get an apk file. Download it. Your device might not allow the installation as apks are generally not safe files. In that case, open Settings and click on allowing this source to be used for X gender download. After the installation process is over, click Done. You can now easily use the application.
My Xender is not scanning anything. Why?
Your app might have crashed. Go to the App settings and clear the cached data. You can use clear cached data of every app if they refuse to open.
What should I do if the Xender check fails?
You will see a transfer error on your screen if you don't connect it to a wireless or hotspot network. Keeping your mobile data on, could hamper the established Xender connection. Also, do check if your devices are linked to the same hotspot.
Xender is a China developed application. Is it true?
Yes. The Government of India had banned it in 2020.
How can I recover lost data on Xender?
You can scan your device using two scanning modes: scan for deleted files and scan for all files. Click on Next to start the analyzing process. You have to wait a few minutes for the tool to recover deleted data. Preview the deleted items on your Android smartphone. After scanning, preview all the recovered files one after the other. Check items you wish to recover and click the Recover button to save them on your PC.
See Also: Best Video Calling App For PC | 2022
Xender is an application you must have on your pc. You can send video to other nearby devices and switch between dark and bright modes at your convenience. Xender Web also helps you when you don’t want to take the hassle of downloading the software. Xender could be helpful if you merely want to send a single large file to a friend’s phone directly, which is why it is used besides cloud storage apps. So, stop worrying and get this app in a few clicks.
The latest version of Xender, i.e., Xender 5.7.5 Prime, now has a better experience for you. Moreover, you can now exchange data more conveniently and quickly. This release also fixes most reported flaws, so the program should run well.
With the aid of these methods, I hope you can download Xender for PC. Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues.
See Also: How to Transfer Ownership on Discord