Disney Plus has been a massive success since it was launched in 2019. The platform allows you to stream all of Disney’s best releases. With Pixar films, The Star Wars series of films, and Marvel movies. Now, long before the launch of Disney Plus, several media streamers had already struck deals with Disney. An exception to the above was Vizio. However, we are glad to announce that Vizio Smart TV joined the party in February 2020. Now the question arises, how to add Disney Plus to Vizio smart TV?
- To switch to the video source, kindly press the V button on your remote control.
- To find and open the Disney+ app, look at the bottom of your screen.
- Please sign in using your Disney+ account.
- You are all set! You can now begin streaming your favorite Disney+ shows!
It is safe to voice that Disney Plus poses a significant threat to other streaming services like Netflix; however, if Netflix is your favorite streaming site, then you can learn how to get your free Netflix Account here. Watching Disney’s classics on your television screen doesn’t even compare to watching from a phone or laptop. Smart TVs are an excellent investment if you’re a serious movie buff. Now, depending on whether you have a streaming stick or a smart TV, this process differs.
See Also: 5 Best Android Apps for Vizio TVs
Table of Contents
How To Add Disney Plus To Vizio Smart TV
In this article, we will cover How To Add Disney Plus To Vizio Smart TV in a step-by-step manner. So without further ado, here’s how to get Disney Plus on Vizio smart TV.
To get Disney plus Vizio, you must have a Vizio TV that supports the Smartcast platform. On this platform, the in-built apps like Netflix, Disney Plus, etc., lie. So basically, Disney Plus will be compatible with any Vizio smart TV produced after 2018. Additionally, the 4K UHD TVs can support Disney Plus too. Between 2016 and 2017, these TVs were released. So, if you have either of these TVs, you can get Disney Plus on Vizio.
Update Vizio TV
Before we get into how to add apps to Vizio smart TV, you must ensure that your Vizio TV is up to date. To make sure that it is up to date, follow the next set of steps.
- Ensure your Smart TV connects with Wi-Fi. If it is, you should receive a prompt asking you to update. Click on the prompt and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you are not connected to your Wi-Fi, commence by doing so. Go into your smart TV’s Menu by clicking the menu button.
- Next, go to the ‘Network’ option. Select your Wi-Fi network and input all the details that are required.
- To check for updates, go back to Menu, then select ‘Systems.’ From here, select ‘Check for Updates
Allow your smart TV to check for updates. If there are any, it will install them and restart. Once this process is complete, you are ready to get Vizio Disney Plus.
Steps to Add Disney Plus
Here is the step-by-step process:
- The first step is to subscribe to Disney Plus’s service. If you haven’t done so, go to Disney Plus’s site and sign up for your preferred subscription option. Once done, go to the next step.
- Next, please ensure that you’re running the latest version of SmartCast. You cannot download applications on Smartcast via an app store. With every update, they add a new application. Therefore, perform the earlier steps to ensure you’re running the latest version.
- Once you have ensured you’re running the latest version, press the ‘V’ button on your Vizio TV remote. You will be able to check out the available apps from here. Browse through to find Disney Plus.
- After finding Disney Plus, click on it to open the app. Log in to your Disney Plus account by entering the details, and that’s it.
To further enhance the Disney plus Vizio TV experience, download the SmartCast app on your phone. You can use the app to launch the various applications SmartCast offers on your Vizio TV and control your TV with this app. You can also cast the content you’re watching via your phone on Disney Plus to the smart TV.
How do we add Disney Plus to Vizio smart TV?
You can go to the App Store by pressing the way button and look for the Disney Plus app and add them to the home screen.
Why can't I find Disney Plus on my Vizio TV?
The primary reason why the reasoning class is unavailable on VizioTV must be the problem with your network, so you must ensure that your internet connectivity is up to date.
Which Smart TV supports Disney Plus?
Almost all smart TV, which includes Android and your TV, supports Disney Plus; you can simply Adam to the home screen and start watching if you have a subscription.
Can I update my old VIZIO smart TV?
Go to the system option in the menu bar, where you can find an update option. You can check for updates, and if new updates are available, you can get the same.
So here’s our comprehensive guide on how to add Disney Plus to Vizio smart TV. Now that you’ve set up Disney Plus, you can stream your favorite Disney movies and TV shows!