Technology has now advanced to include numerous ways to monitor a cell phone. Now, it’s even possible to track a phone without installing any software. Here Parental Control App comes into the picture.
While it may sound illegal, you can’t ignore some, especially where it involves your child. They are becoming more intelligent every day thanks to the internet offers. On the other hand, as a parent, you cannot leave it at that since children are vulnerable to online attacks.
- 1 3 Best Parental Control App Services
- 1.1 Monitoring Your Child’s Phone with Cocospy
- 1.2 Google Family Link to Monitor Your Child’s Phone
- 1.3 Spyic Child Monitoring Solution
- 2 Conclusion
3 Best Parental Control App Services
You also need to know if they are bullying others or engaging in corrupt internet activities. Parental Control App Services are the need of the hour.
If your kid is hiding the phone, and you don’t know how to get it, don’t worry. Once you use the methods below, the phone will not be necessary. After that, you can remotely view all the fetched data from the phone no matter where you are.
Here are the 3 Best Parental Control App Services a parent will ever need.
Monitoring Your Child’s Phone with Cocospy
Cocospy is one of the best monitoring tools you can depend on when you don’t have the child’s phone near you. Millions of parents have already used it in more than 190 countries for tracking activities. The results are always amazing, fulfilling, and secure. Cocospy is one of the best Parental Control App.
You can use Cocospy in both Android and iOS devices without any rooting or jailbreaking. That makes it one of the most versatile and secure apps that you will come across.
In iOS, it is very much possible to monitor cell phone activity without installing software by using Cocospy. All you need are the iCloud details of the phone you want to monitor. You also need to make sure that two-step verification is disabled on the phone before you continue.
After that, everything from setting up an account to monitoring is attained online without touching the phone. Cocospy’s iOS version works with all devices with OS 7.0 and above.
In Android, however, the approach is different. You have to access the kid’s phone once since it’s complicated to install something in this operating system remotely. After that, you can enjoy unlimited phone access without going back to it.
After setting up Cocospy, access to phone information is via a web-based portal. It’s fully compatible with all browsers, and you can use it anywhere when the need to monitor arises.
It also has a remote uninstallation feature that you can use to remove the application. That makes it simple to get rid of Cocospy when you no longer need to monitor your child. With that, here is how you can use it to track an iPhone or iPad without installing anything unlike other Parental Control App.
Monitor an iOS Device without Installing Cocospy Software
- Using an internet-enabled device, visit Cocospy website, and create an account. You’ll only need an email address and password
- After that, select the Apple icon to continue. You will then see the available pricing plans
- Choose the best one for your monitoring needs and go ahead to make the payment
- You will receive a confirmation email with the receipt, set up guidelines, and login details
- Once you see the email, login to your Cocospy account, and verify the iCloud credentials
- Continue to select the device you want to monitor and wait for Cocospy’s cloud to synchronize with the iCloud
- After a few seconds, you will be viewing the dashboard with many features on the left
- Click on each of them to access the call log, contacts, messages and iMessages, location, social media messages, and more
Google Family Link to Monitor Your Child’s Phone
Google Play Store is another place you can visit to check for child monitoring applications. One of the recommendable apps I have already tested is Family Link. It gives parents the ultimate control over the kids’ phone. Since Google provides this Parental Control App, the sense of reliability is very high.
With Family Link, you can manage the applications your child uses. That includes approving or blocking apps. You can also see how much time they spend on apps via the screen time manager. If you would like to manage screen timeouts on iPhones, the app is also available in the Apple Store.
The best part is that you can even dictate how much time they should spend on certain apps. Apart from the controls, you can also lock their Android phone remotely via your phone. Google Family Link is one of the best and most secure Parental Control App.
Steps to Use Family Link
- First, if your kids don’t have a Google account, create one using their Androids. That will save you from the trouble of having to create an account via the Family Link app
- After that, download Family Link for parents in your phone or the device you will be using to monitor. On the kids devices, download Family Link for children and teens
- Both you and the kids will have to sign up for the applications using Google accounts. Use the ones you created in the first step. On the child’s phone, you have to accept the parent’s supervision
- As a disclaimer, any child at the age of 13 or above is allowed to opt out of Family Link
- After the sign-up, activate the Family Link manager on your device. It has several requests that you need to permit
- In the next step, you will select the apps on your child’s phone that you would like to monitor. The list may be long or short depending on the apps in the device
- Once you select them, now it’s all about monitoring. The devices will be linked, and you can monitor the child’s phone remotely
- With this solution, you can check for the daily phone activities, or what was happening up to 30 days ago.
More Family Link Features
- Setting screen time limits and device locking time
- Set the bedtime. Once the time reaches, the phone will lock and tell the kid it’s time to sleep
- Locking or unlocking the device when the need arises
- Restrict how the child is using the applications under your control
- Block or allow app usage
- And more
Spyic Child Monitoring Solution
Using Spyic Child Monitoring Solution is another global monitoring tool that parents utilize to keep tabs on their kids. Being a parental control app, you can use it to monitor your child’s phone activities in real-time. With Spyic, you can view the messages, calls, browsing the history, social media activity, and more.
Using Spyic Child Monitoring Solution
You can use to monitor both Android and iOS phones without rooting or jailbreaking the devices. In Android, it needs one-time installation before you enjoy unlimited monitoring. In Apple devices, your kid’s iCloud information is enough to start monitoring. You don’t require to download or install in iOS.
Accessing the fetched information in both cases is via a user-friendly dashboard. It is web-based and fully compatible with all browsers. Therefore, it doesn’t matter which device you are using to view.
Also, with Spyic, you can view the data anywhere in the world. So, if you are traveling and worried that you might not be able to see your child’s phone, Spyic will cover that for you. It stores all the information in a secure cloud that you can always access via your account making it a very secure Parental Control App.
If you want to learn how to use Spyic, visit the website, register an account, and follow the instructions under Cocospy section.
With the three solutions, you can use any to monitor your child’s phone activities. There may be limitations in each, especially on the Android end. It’s hard to install software on Android remotely, but the same cannot be the same in iOS devices.
You will need to access the Android once for extensive monitoring. If you have two or three kids with Androids and Apple devices, it’s better when you invest in an app like Cocospy. It will monitor both and give you results in real-time. These were the 3 Best Parental Control App Services a parent will ever need.
Also Refer: 8 Best (G.K.) General Knowledge Apps for Android