BoB Unleashed is a Kodi Addon from the Noobs and Nerds repo. The Noobs and Nerds group is known primarily for releasing great add-ons such as the BoB, BoB Unrestricted, etc. Old BoB add-ons are no longer supported by the Noobs and Nerds group and hence do not get any new updates now. Instead, BoB Unleashed will soon be receiving consistent updates in the future. After you install BoB Unleashed Addon on Kodi, you will see many sections that include Amazing TV, New Releases, Sports, Documentaries, Kids, Griffin, Shepo, T.A Streams, TNPB, Valhalla, Thunder, TNPB Box Sets, Music TV, Walk of Fame etc.
The settings also boast a lot of excellent options that most of the other add-ons do not have. Some of these options are such as turning links on or off from OpenLoad and other media sources. BoB Unleashed also has sections for Trakt, Debrid accounts and other similar perks.
There are hundreds of add-ons that you can combine into Kodi, but due to geological restrictions, many users around the world might otherwise be unable to use the add-ons that they install on Kodi. With a VPN, however, digital barriers disappear, making every Kodi add-on accessible from anywhere around the globe. If you haven’t already started using a VPN service, start today to protect your activity on the web, establish a secured internet connection, stop ISP surveillance and invasive advertisement trackers. It is strongly recommended to start using a trusted VPN service such as the well-known IPVanish.
Now, moving on to the guide on how to install BoB Unleashed addon on Kodi, we will start with the installation method for Kodi V17 or better known as Kodi Krypton. Users of the older version of Kodi, i.e., V16/Kodi Jarvis should scroll down below to look for the steps shown in their version. Each step of the process will be adequately explained. Let’s begin!
Steps to Install BoB Unleashed Addon on Kodi
In case you have a clean install of Kodi 17 on your system, you will be required to enable the unknown sources option first. You can skip the first three steps in case you are using the older version of Kodi, i.e., Kodi V16 (better known as Kodi Jarvis).
We will now show you the steps required to install BoB Unleashed addon on Kodi:
- Open Kodi Media Centre on your computer or media device. Click on the settings menu to your right on the screen. Choose System Settings and then click on Add-ons.
- You should see the option that is labelled as Unknown Sources. Toggle and turn this option on. You will receive a warning message/pop-up reading the following:
“Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behavior, or damage to your device. Proceed?” If you wish to install ANY third-party add-ons you will have to agree to this.
- Click the System Icon from the top left of Kodi and then select the File Manager. In the File Manager, choose Add Source.
- You should see a highlighted text line which says <None>. Click on it and then under the highlighted text, in an empty box, enter the following URL: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/.
- Once you are done with typing the URL, click on Done button to finish adding this source link.
- The newly added media source is going to require a name. For reference purposes, let us now name it as Noobs and Nerds. You can name it anything that you may like as long as you can remember the name. This is done so that you can retrieve later from the list of repository sources. Double check if everything is done and taken care of correctly. Now, click on the Done button.
- Return to the main menu of Kodi and re-select add-ons.
- Click on the Package installer icon to the top left on the screen of Kodi. Choose Install From Zip File option over here.
- At this point, a box will slide open. Find and click on Noobs and Nerds (as we had entered previously while naming the media source). Click on the repo: noobsandnerds.2.3.0.zip.
- Wait for the pop-up to appear saying that Noobsandnerds Repository has been installed. After receiving the notification, click on Install From Repository.
- Select Noobs and Nerds repo. Go to Video Add-ons and from there choose BoB Unleashed. Finally, click on Install!
• The installation may take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute depending on your system and device. Once it has completed, you will be able to see a notification which says that the Add-on has been enabled on your Kodi media centre. This means that you were able to install BoB Unleashed Addon on your Kodi successfully.
BoB Unleashed is now installed successfully on your system. You can look for it anytime you want the section Video add-ons. Since this is a third-party add-on, it is not supported by the official team of developers for the Kodi Media centre. What this means is that you cannot contact them on the official forums about any query that you may have about the BoB Unleashed Addon on Kodi. What you do and how to do, after you install BoB Unleashed addon on Kodi is solely your responsibility.
You may be liable for appropriate actions against you if you are caught streaming or watching media content illegally in your region. Any complaints or requests should be redirected to the developers of BoB Unleashed addon on itself.
Did you like our guide on How to Install BoB Unleashed Addon on Kodi? Let us know in the comments section! Was this guide helpful? Share the page with your friends and bookmark our website for future updates on other such “how to” guides and more.
This guide is intended to help readers access content they already have purchased the rights to access. Techwhoop does not support piracy and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the information provided in this guide. Please note that Techwhoop in no way develops, hosts, or produces any of the software or applications mentioned in the article.
We do not support the use, distribution or purchase of fully-loaded Kodi boxes or other pirate streaming devices. Support the developers! Say no to Piracy!