CBS All Access is a streaming video service owned and operated by Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS). It hosts 9000+ episodes of America’s fan favorites like NCIS, The Young and the Restless. They also host originals like The Good Fight and Big Brother: Over the Top. CBS All Access also streams live NBA and NFL games. It also supports a variety of devices such as the Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, and Roku. If you have a liking for their programs, you can pay for their subscription at a very low cost, which is worthwhile. But, you must also know, how to Cancel CBS All Access.
The current subscription fee is $5.99 a month, after a 7-day free trial. If you want to opt for commercial-free streaming, the price is $9.99 a month. This is still worth. Unless you don’t use the channel often. There may be times when you just crave to watch the current football or basketball season, and then repeat the next season. In such cases, you would want to Cancel CBS All Access until you need it again.
This article shall guide you through simple steps as to how you can Cancel CBS All Access.
Ways to Cancel CBS All Access
If you have made your account subscription on the website itself, you do all kinds of modifications – cancel, renew, etc. from there itself.
- Go to the website, and then log in into your CBS All Access account.
- On the page that displays your account, locate Cancel My Subscription.
- Click on it and confirm.
- You will be displayed a cancellation terms page. Confirm it once more.
- Now you have displayed some reasons for your cancellation. Choose the appropriate one and confirm once again.
- There are certain rules that apply, specifically that you will still have access to your content till the period you paid for.
- Once that period expires, you shall need to subscribe again to gain access to the content.
Apple users have the privilege to manage all types of subscriptions through iTunes. iTunes have all the payments and credit card information; you just have toCancel CBS All Access from there, rather from their website.
On Mac OS PC:
- Open iTunes, and log in utilizing your Apple ID.
- Select Account and then View My Account.
- You need to enter your password and then select View Account.
- Next, select Settings and then Manage, that is next to Subscriptions.
- From the list, select CBS All Access, and then Cancel Subscription.
On an iPhone or an iPad:
- Within Settings, select iTunes & App Store.
- You need to sign in utilizing your Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions, and then from the list given, select CBS All Access.
- All you do next is select Cancel Subscription.
- The rules here are similar as described previously. You will have access to your content until the billing period. Further, then that, you will need to subscribe again.
- You may have set up your subscription using the Roku website. You can cancel your subscription here too, following the simple steps are given below:
- Browse to the Channel Store on your Roku device.
- The list will contain all subscribed channels. Select CBS All Access from it, and then select Manage Subscription.
- Out of the options given, select Cancel Subscription.
CBS All Access is a great place if you are in a mood to binge-watch something from your youth, or watching live NFL matches and other such. But with time, these become stale and old. And sometimes, we just forget about our subscriptions, since we are not regularly watching the channel anymore. As such, with no contract, and easily subscribe and unsubscribe facilities, you can gain access to these contents whenever you want. The article provides a simple solution to help you in cancellation of your CBS All Access anytime.