First, before getting into the topic, I would like to give you some additional info about the Kodi and how to Install Netflix on Kodi. Kodi is the multi platform home theater PC application. It is the free and open source media player which is available for multiple operating systems to use with the television and remote controls.
Using Kodi one can view and perform most of the media streaming such as videos, audios, podcasts, images, and files. Next coming to Netflix, it is the famous app developed in 1997 by an American entertainment company. It is one of the biggest players in the field of media. This application is the paid one to stream unlimited movies, TV shows online. In case you’re looking for a free Netflix account, click here.
Watch your favorite series, cartoons, TV programs, movies, videos, etc. in Kodi. Thus we’ll be showing you how to Install Netflix on Kodi to make the most of it. These both most popular TV box and most popular video streaming service are going to combine from which you can get unlimited entertainment.
Configure the Netflix in your TV box to enjoy your favorite shows and new streaming movies. Install the Netflix in the Kodi for better videos in your devices using Netflix Add-on.
Here I am going to give you the procedure to install the Netflix in your Kodi on Windows, Android devices, and Raspberry Pi. The way to access the Netflix on Kodi XBMC is easy and simple one. It does not take much time to install.
How to Install Netflix on Kodi in your Windows?
Follow the steps given below to combine Netflix and Kodi in your Windows system. Alelec Repository on Kodi offers you the free Netflix video.
- The first step to install NetfliXBMC in Kodi is download ‘alelec repository zip file.’
- Launch Kodi in your device.
- Then 3nd step is to go to the home screen of Kodi and select system settings in it.
- Before starting the installation make sure that you’ve turned On Unknown Sources because it will allow you to install files from third party add-ons.
- Next click on the Add-ons to install alelec from the zip file.
- Unzip the alelec repository by selecting and then double click on file.
- Next go back to the previous menu by clicking the backspace from where click on the option Install from Repository-> alelec Kodi rep->then Program Add-ons
- Next, choose the Chrome launcher and wait for add-on message which will be enabled soon.
- Then again do the 7th step, go back to the Add-ons menu and select Install from Repository->alelec Kodi repo->Video Add-ons and then at last double click on NetfliXBMC
- Click on the install option.
Your Netflix on Kodi has been successfully installed.
- Now go to the home screen then choose Videos, in which choose Add-ons-> NetfliXBMC.
- Next, the new window will be opened which asks for your Netflix account details.
- Give the Netflix Username and Password and enjoy the Netflix videos and TV shows in Kodi.
You can install Netflix on Kodi Jarvis version 16 and 17.1 Krypton in the same way which I have given above. The same process can be used to install Netflix on Kodi Raspberry Pi.
Now, mostly all have android devices which are being used in many ways. More Android users started using Kodi in their Android devices since they can easily view any type of streaming videos anywhere else.
If you wish to watch Netflix streaming videos in Kodi which have been used in your android device here is the easy way to do that.
How to install the Netflix on Kodi Android devices?
- To perform the above process first install Netflix from the play store in your device.
- After installing Netflix in your device launch Kodi.
- In the main screen click on the Add-ons option
- Then select Android apps option and then scroll down to locate your Netflix app.
- Click on the located Netflix app. Thus it can launch your Netflix on the Kodi Android.
- Then login to the Netflix using your Netflix account
- Enjoy watching all videos and TV shows available on Netflix via the Kodi.
This process is easier compared to the installation of Netflix in Windows and Ubuntu systems. To get access to the US Netflix on Kodi XBMC then you have to connect your Kodi VPN service with the servers in the US.
Yeah, using the above procedure you can easily combine your Netflix with your Kodi in your favorite devices. Start watching your favorite series, cartoon, new movies, TV shows on Kodi in your Windows and Android devices. The above method is easy, and it will just take few minutes to install. You might also like to install Mucky Duck on Kodi to improve it’s functionality. So start enjoying the new streaming videos. If you have any clarifications about the given method just mention in the comment box.