In this guide, we will show you how to install Sportsdevil on Kodi by getting the official Sportsdevil addon. Sportsdevil Kodi add-on has been around for a very long time in the Kodi community. This add-on gives you all of the best sports feed, and that too with decent quality. The sportsdevil add-on is also a free provider of live Sports, covering a broad range of things like NFL leagues, NFL RedZone, and all other UK Football/ Premier League Soccer, Boxing, Wrestling, UFC, Live baseball and other things.
With so many Kodi addons going offline lately, we have concluded that SportsDevil is still available, with a few changes in installation locations etc. Which means that if you install SportsDevil on Kodi, chances are few where you will run into dead links. There are only a few other sports add-ons available for Kodi that still hold the same name recognition .going for them as SportsDevil does. The SportsDevil Kodi add-on is a popular mainstay for users of Kodi over the last few years. Our installation guide for the installation of SportsDevil will break it down into the smallest steps.
Install SportsDevil on Kodi
Below we provide you with instructions on how to install SportsDevil on Kodi 16 and Kodi 17. Please make sure that you follow the correct guide according to your version of Kodi.
As you may already be aware of, Sports addons and other addons in Kodi do not work very well some times. This is happening due to your ISP trying to block you from gaining access to the internet while using Kodi. The only workaround for, this is making use of a trusted VPN service.
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi Jarvis V16
- Open your Kodi and then select SYSTEM.
- Click on File Manager and then press “Add Source”.
- Select “None” over here. Now, type the following URL exactly as shown to you: https://mediarepos.net/tco/ and then select “Done”.
- Enter a suitable name for this source, like “Colossus” and then click on OK
- Now, navigate back to your “Home Screen” and then select “SYSTEM” again.
- Click on “Add-ons” and select the option named “Install From Zip File”.
- You will see a list of files, from among those select repo_colossus-x.x.x.zip
- After selecting the option Install From Zip File wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification to appear on your Kodi screen.
- Once the notification appears, select “Install From Repository” option and then click on Colossus Repo or whatever you had previously named the Source.
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on SportsDevil. Now click on “Install”
- Wait for a few seconds for the “Add-on Enabled” notification to appear on Kodi’s screen.
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi Krypton V17
- Open Kodi media centre on your Device.
- Before proceeding with further steps, ensure that you have “Unknown Sources” enabled on your device. You can do this by going to the “Add-on Settings” and then toggle on “Enable Unknown Sources” from here.
- Now navigate back to your “Home Screen” on the Kodi application.
- On your home screen, choose the option “Settings” and then select “File Manager.”
- Click on “Add Source” and then type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://mediarepos.net/tco. Once you have typed that, go to the box highlighted underneath and type the word “Colossus” or whatever name you feel suitable for it.
- After typing a suitable name for the source, click on OK. Return to your Home Screen now.
- Click on “Add-ons” and then go to the Add-on Browser button. This button looks like an open box icon. Select “Install Zip from File” option in here.
- Open the file named Smash and then select the repository repo_colossus-x.x.x.zip
- Now, wait for the “Add-on Enabled” message to appear on your device. Once the notification shows up, choose “Install from Repository” and then select “Colossal Repo.”
- Choose the “Video Add-ons” option and then scroll down to “SportsDevil.” Click on “Install” and then wait for the “Add-on Installed” message to appear in Kodi on your device.
SportsDevil add-on for Kodi is now successfully installed within your application. It is now ready for use as you like. Like every other add-on, you can access your SportsDevil add-on by navigating to Videos Add-ons and then selecting “SportsDevil” add-on.
Benefits of using the SportsDevil add-on
There is only so much to say about the Kodi add-on that is SportsDevil. It will give you access to several streaming links and websites. Sportsdevil is not so much of a streaming add-on as it is a streaming options addition. This is also one of the places that pull down SportsDevil regarding functionality.
Limitations of the SportsDevil add-on
The only biggest limitation in SportsDevil is with its functionality. You ask why? Well once in a blue moon, it will simply stop working. There are usually very good reasons for this and is fixed in a snap. But many users will occasionally run into “No Stream Available.” Simply switching to a different streaming option will not always fix the problem. One of the reasons inferred for this could be the links that change on the back end of the add-on, making the internal links useless.
As a matter of fact, this happens with almost every Kodi add-on once in a while. Developers update their application from time to time, and may also wish to update the links used for streaming content. The only way to fix this is by updating your add-on. Overall, it’s not a very bad deal if you do choose to install SportsDevil on Kodi. After all its one of the best Sports add-ons out there for Kodi, and it gives you more functionality over other available add-ons for Kodi.
See also: How to Watch Kayo on TV | Easy Methods
Disclaimer: This guide was created to let its readers gain access to content they have already purchased the rights to. TechWhoop, in no way, supports piracy and will bear no responsibility for whatever you do with the information provided in this article. Also, it is to be duly noted that TechWhoop does not host, develop or produce any of the applications, add-ons and software mentioned in the article above. We, at TechWhoop, do not support the use, distribution or the purchase of fully-customized Kodi Boxes and other pirated streaming devices that may be available elsewhere.