Buffering is a common issue while watching any video online. While watching a stream on Kodi, the media player keeps on downloading some chunk files in the background and stores it to the cache memory; this is what makes a video to buffer every time you watch it online. So in this article, we discuss Kodi Buffering Fix.
If your internet connection is fast, you can watch any stream without any buffering. And if you have a weak connectivity, your video goes a few seconds ahead of the download, and sometimes this makes you wait for quite a reasonable amount of time as the video gets paused and starts buffering. As a result, you lose your patience.
- Launch the Ares Wizard once you see Ares Wizard installed message.
- Click on the Tweaks button in the top menu and go to ‘Advanced Settings’ Wizard button and then click ‘Next.’
- Click on the ‘Generate Settings’ button and further click to ‘Apply these settings’ button.
- Exit Ares Wizard.
- Restart Kodi.
Kodi Buffering Fix With RealDebrid Unrestricted Downloader
- At first, go to the RealDebrid’s official website and register for free so that you can enjoy a complimentary trial instead of paying for a premium account.
- You will need to install URL resolver for later purpose.
- On the Home Screen of Kodi App, you will find a gear icon that will take you to the settings page, click on that to go to the System settings.
- Scroll down to bottom and change ‘Standard Settings’ to ‘Expert.’
- On the same screen, click on Add-ons menu item and then click ‘Manage Dependencies link’ that you will find on the right side of the screen.
- Click URL Resolver and then on ‘Configure.’
- Highlight Universal Resolvers and browse to Real-Debrid.
- Change Priority from 100 to 90 and then click ‘OK’ button to save changes.
- Click on ‘Configure’ again. Highlight Universal Resolvers and browse to Real-Debrid settings again.
- Click (Re) Authorize My Account and input code provided into Internet browser on a computer, tablet, or phone at http://real-debird.com/device. Dialog within Kodi will disappear once you have completed the pairing.
Use Your Own Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Another method for resolving kodi buffering issues is using VPN. Many Internet Service Providers strangle the download speed for those customers who use Kodi or other applications to watch online videos. By creating your VPN, you will enjoy faster streaming as your Internet connection from your Kodi device will be routed through a different server within your virtual network.
By doing this, you are establishing an encrypted connection to the Internet, making it impossible for your ISP to know what you are streaming. Using a VPN will prevent your ISP from ever seeing what streams you are watching. With this method you can certainly perform kodi fire stick buffering fix.