Youtube is the second most visited site in the world after Google. It is so popular that over 5 billion videos are watched daily on the platform. However, to watch videos of good quality, you need a great internet connection. At some places, you might get an excellent internet connection, while at some places, you will find the link to be the worst. Most people download youtube playlist videos on the app itself to watch them offline. Although, isn’t it annoying that not all videos are available to download.
Do you wish to download a whole playlist with your favorite videos? Not many people know that there are several tools and applications available online that will download entire playlists for you. Sadly, many of such apps have been taken down by youtube. Today, we will tell you the easiest and most effective working ways to download youtube playlists to watch them offline.
Top 3 Simple Methods to Download YouTube Playlist Now!
Here is the list of YouTube playlist downloaders you can use.
The 4K Downloader app is probably one of the best apps to download a youtube playlist. The first and foremost benefit of the app is that it is entirely free to use. The app not only supports youtube videos but can also download videos from other sites too. There is a paid version available, which cuts down the ads and provides a great user experience. The free version by no means will annoy you with bunch loads of ads like those that other similar applications do. You can also download the 360-degree videos using the 4K Downloader. Moreover, the app provides you the option to extract subtitles from selected videos.
To download a youtube playlist using the 4K Downloader, follow these simple steps:
- Download and install the 4K downloader app available for your Windows PC, Macbook, and Linux. It currently does not support Android and iOS.
- Copy the link to the playlist you want to download from the youtube app.
- Paste the URL in the ‘Paste link’ option available in the top right corner of the interface of the 4K downloader app.
- Now, click the ‘Download Playlist’ option and wait until the app gets all information about the videos on the playlist.
- Choose the quality you want to view the videos. The quality varies from 240p to 4K.
- After the download completes, you can watch the videos without any internet connection.
Well, this is how you can download a youtube playlist using the 4K Downloader.
VLC Media Player
Most people use the VLC Media player to watch videos on their PCs. It is one of the best tools for viewing videos. It is easy to use, reliable, and, best of all, ad-free. However, most of its users do not know that they can download and watch youtube videos using the VLC Media player. VLC provides the option to watch videos from several platforms. The primary benefit of downloading a youtube playlist using VLC Media Player is that it does not have any ads. Here is how you can download a youtube playlist and watch it on VLC Media Player:
- Open VLC Media Player and click on the ‘Media’ option from the top menu.
- Select network Stream.
- Copy the link of the playlist from youtube, paste it into the network stream box, and press ‘Play.’
- The video will start playing in VLC Media Player. Now, go to Tools>Codec and copy the link given in the location box.
- Next, paste the link into a browser search bar and click ‘enter.’ The video will start playing.
- Right-click on the video and click ‘save video as’ to save the video.
- This is how you can save one video. You have to repeat the process for every video of the playlist that you want to download. It might take a little bit of time, but you will be able to download the videos ad-free using the VLC Media Player.
iTube Youtube Playlist downloader
iTube Youtube Playlist Downloader is another excellent tool for downloading the youtube playlist. iTube is compatible with youtube as well as several other apps like Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, and many others. The best feature of the app, it also runs on Android. Thus, if you want to make your youtube playlist offline on your Smartphone, you can do it with the use of iTube studio. You will not be shown any ad before downloading a video. It is entirely safe and effortless to use. Here is how you can download an entire playlist using the iTube Youtube Playlist downloader:
- Download the free iTube playlist downloader on your PC, MacBook, Android, or iOS device.
- Now copy the URL of the youtube video or playlist that you want to download.
- Now, open the iTube Studio App and click on the ‘Paste URL’ button located at the top left menu. Paste your copied link in the box.
- It will open a pop-up box that presents you with several options. In these options, you have to decide the quality in which you wish to watch the video. You can download the video in up to 1080p. You can also choose to download the video in MP3 format.
- You also can decide if you want to download subtitles for the videos. It will extract subtitles from the videos on its own.
- Now click on the green download button to begin the download process.
Using iTube, you need not download every video separately. You have just to click once and download the youtube playlist easily.
Well, these are some of the working tools we know of that you can use to download youtube playlists and watch them whenever you want. You can learn more about all three tools by going to their respective websites (except for VLC Media Player.) With the use of these tools, you will find the download process to be easier than ever. Hope you liked the article.