Do you have any memory of a day without a phone? This scenario will create an alarming sound in your ears; this may happen when your device’s screen gets cracked. To prepare you for such circumstances, we have some homey techniques to repair your splintered screen efficiently. We will also focus our discussion on the amazing resolution of how to fix a cracked screen with baking soda. So stay tuned with this article and discover the amazing tactics to fix a cracked screen.
To create a screen crack repair liquid from baking soda, you can simply create a magical thick paste of Baking soda+ toothpaste, Baking soda + Glue, and Baking soda+ Water. Our research has found the best ways to use these pastes to carefully repair your device’s screen damage.
Read this write-up to comprehend great tactics to bring life to your phone screen. We will also explore the bizarre ways to fix a cracked screen with baking soda, with amazing fusions of baking soda and other home ingredients.
Table of Contents
How to fix a cracked screen with baking soda
Sometimes the screen of our device gets damaged by dropping from a height or due to contact of the screen with a hard object. To deal with such circumstances, we have some ingredients in our home that will help you repair your screen. Let’s look at the best methods to resolve your problem without spending a penny.
Baking soda + toothpaste is a magical paste
- To use baking soda efficiently, take your splintered device, apply the toothpaste to the screen, and then sprinkle baking soda.
- Wait a few minutes, remove the baking soda and toothpaste softly with your hands, clean the entire surface with a cloth, and see heaven as your screen is repaired.
Baking soda + Super Glue is an unbelievable solution
- Have you ever imagined that the glue you use to paste the paper cutouts together or for simple art and craft purposes will also help you mend your device’s cracked screen? Yes, this is possible; you only have to use these components smartly. Let’s sneak a peek at how to use them.
Firstly, apply the baking soda inside the cracked region and then apply the super glue drops to fill your device’s cracked area. Here, take care while applying super glue to the phone. Apply it on the outer surface of the screen, and don’t apply it on the screen as it can damage the functioning of the screen.
- Baking soda+ Water acts as a homely cracked screen repair liquid- This is another way to effortlessly solve the issue of how to fix a cracked screen with baking soda. First, apply this solution, and make a paste of water and baking soda. Take two portions of baking soda and one portion of water, and then take this amalgamation into a segment of cloth and apply it to a cracked screen.
- Baking soda + water + toothpaste triplets work like magic- You can also use baking soda and water paste to remove the scratches from your mobile phone, but this method is not as effective; you can probably use this to repair minor scratches.
- First, clean your screen with a cloth.
- Then put a cup of baking soda and water in a bowl and apply it to the screen.
- After applying the paste, rub the surface smoothly with a cloth, apply toothpaste, and clean the surface with a cloth after waiting for a few minutes.
Try to implement all these methods and fix a cracked screen with baking soda.
See Also: Fix the Headphone Jack of IPad
Oiling care with Vegetable oil
Vegetable oil works well to remove the small cracks in your device’s screen; let’s see how.
- Firstly, rub your device’s screen with a clean cloth, and then apply vegetable oil in the black region on the screen; don’t apply it on the index.
- If you are not getting the solution instantly, repeat the process regularly.
Screen protector to the rescue
You can’t repair the damage to the screen with a screen protector, but you can use it to secure the damage from worsening. Because prevention is better than cure, so you should use a screen protector to prevent and protect your screen from damage.
Check This Out: Best screen protectors in 2022
See Also: Computer Repair Tools (Must Have)
Nail polish, the ultimate watch
Clear nail polish will suffice to repair any cracks and damage to your screen. You just have to follow some simple steps to use it properly.
- Progress ahead with the process by gently applying the clear nail polish to the cracked screen and removing the excess nail polish from the surface.
- After applying the nail polish, wait a few minutes and let the surface dry. Then remove the nail polish smoothly.
Check This Out: How To Get Apps For Free Without Jailbreak For iPhones
When to seek professional assistance
If the cracks are deeper, consult an expert. If you have exhausted all possible home remedies to fix your cracked screen and cannot find a solution, seek professional help. Proficient help may cost you more, but it will give you access to the best experience on your device. It will protect you from any further internal damage to your phone. Small cracks can be repaired at home, but bigger ones should need to be consulted with a specialist.
See Also: Microsoft Has Enabled Security Defaults
Which is the best phone screen crack repair liquid near me?
The best fix for a cracked screen is the repair liquid. You can easily buy it from online websites. * Liquid Glass Repair * Cracked Glass Repair Kit
Which are the best home remedies to remove the cracks from phones?
Toothpaste can be the best solution, and it is easily available. * Firstly, smoothly apply the toothpaste to the damaged regions of your screen and then wait a while. * Finally, rinse thoroughly with a cloth and capture the most memorable moments on your phone.
Can I use rice to cure the cracked screen on my phone?
You can use the rice to fix the crack on your phone. You need to apply it to the cracked screen. But take care while applying, as the tiny rice particles are effective and can escape to the important regions of your phone. So carefully spread the rice grains.
How can we stop a cracked screen from getting worse?
If there is only a crack in your phone's screen, you can temporarily seal it so it won't get worse. Adjust the phone's angle so that it completely covers the crack. You must use a substance known as cyanoacrylate to create this temporary seal.
Additional Info: Surface Pro 3 Won’t Turn On? Here’s How To Fix It
We have seen the best blends to fix a cracked screen with baking soda and other alternatives. Some fusions of baking soda and other ingredients work well to eliminate the cracks. Still, if you cannot work with components like nail polish, toothpaste, etc, it’s better to get professional help.